Home

Capture Missions

This is a discussion on Capture Missions within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2018, 10:56 AM   #49
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Capture Missions

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdavo4
Finally completed Shawn Green last night. Already done the NL stats so now for the AL stats (which don't look too bad) before getting onto the MLB stats.

As you guys have said it looks like the triple will be the challenging part. Any parks in particular that help with the triple or just need to get lucky?

Cheers
MD4
I think I got the two triples with Kemp in Atlanta...I think San Francisco is good for triples, too. But to me, it's pretty much just luck.

The AL hitting missions were the harder ones for me to get, because the AL players are so much worse at hitting. I think Jim Edmonds and J.D. Martinez were the only two players that actually completed any of the stats for me when I finished the AL hitting stats mission. George Brett, Harold Baines, etc. did nothing.

Last edited by MrArlingtonBeach; 04-16-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:11 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just had my first attempt at the MLB stats. Got the pitching stats first time easily enough but missed out on the hitting stats. Funnily enough.....I got a triple in the first inning and a double in the second. I let myself down by not getting the HR.

Ended up with three triples (Edgar, Green and JDMart) hitting in San Francisco....am willing to bet that from now on I won't be able to hit a triple for the life of me.

Cheers
MD4
Old 04-17-2018, 12:34 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 27

After 87 games in my Conquest lineup I am FINALLY done with George Brett. All that's left now is AL hitting and pitching stats.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2018, 12:23 PM   #52
Rookie

GibsonD90's Arena

OVR: 2

Am I understanding correctly that you can complete these missions outside of conquest games? Because it says it needs to be completed in a single conquest in the information.

Thanks!
Old 04-17-2018, 12:27 PM   #53
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonD90
Am I understanding correctly that you can complete these missions outside of conquest games? Because it says it needs to be completed in a single conquest in the information.

Thanks!
I think all of the Conquest individual player missions need to be done in a single Conquest game (like the George Brett, Harold Baines, J.D. Martinez, etc. missions).

The AL/NL/MLB hitting and pitching missions need to be completed outside of Conquest, as they require more stats than you could accumulate in a 3 inning game.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:24 PM   #54
Rookie

Fell a triple short of getting the MLB hitting stats last night. Funnily enough, I did actually hit a triple in the game......with my pitcher. Uggghh!
Old 04-19-2018, 07:38 PM   #55
Rookie

Finished the MLB hitting last night with my final out of the game. With my 2nd last out I was run out trying to stretch a triple...but then Ian Desmond came up, smacked one and made it comfortably. Such a relief.

Stadium I used was Laughing Mountain which was pretty good for doubles etc.

Anyway....now that conquest part is all done I'm a bit uncertain what to do next. I don't think I'm good enough for Conquest extreme and the grind on those team epics just don't look appealing. Not to mention the exchanging of all these items to get things.....even just doing exchanges to get the final Luis Gonzalez in conquest was annoying to me.

Cheers
MD4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #56
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

Grinded pretty hard to finish the conquest..end up getting not a single diamond in my 10packs. I have a few last mission to do before conquest extreme. Why do they stats reset. Do you only get a few tries? Brett and JD mission killing me. Lol..I'm doing it again to see if I can pull a daimond player. Probably won't have Brett mission done

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Grumpykore; 05-23-2018 at 04:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »