Home

Capture Missions

This is a discussion on Capture Missions within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2018, 04:32 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Capture Missions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpykore
Grinded pretty hard to finish the conquest..end up getting not a single diamond in my 10packs. I have a few last mission to do before conquest extreme. Why do they stats reset. Do you only get a few tries? Brett and JD mission killing me. Lol..I'm doing it again to see if I can pull a daimond player. Probably won't have Brett mission done

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
I definitely wouldn't be expecting to pull a Diamond out of a 10-pack. I've pulled around 100 packs this year and gotten three golds and zero diamonds. People here and in other forums have talked about pulling hundreds or even a thousand packs and only getting a few diamonds. They're expensive because they're not very common. If you pull a high-end gold (Sanchez, Bellinger, Cole, etc.) or a decent jersey out of a 10-pack, I'd call it a win.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:36 PM   #58
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for getting back..Only reason I said that no diamond is I hear peeps saying they pulled 3 to 4 in conquest mode. I have diamond bats and balls and jerseys. I got a few gold on and high slivers I was happy but has me wanting more. I don't feel like spending really money this year. Unlike my MUT days. Lol. I was happy to oull the JT ralmuto high 84 I think. And yelich.
Nick do the stats reset after afew games if not complete. How does it work.

Old 05-23-2018, 05:10 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Thanks for getting back..Only reason I said that no diamond is I hear peeps saying they pulled 3 to 4 in conquest mode. I have diamond bats and balls and jerseys. I got a few gold on and high slivers I was happy but has me wanting more. I don't feel like spending really money this year. Unlike my MUT days. Lol. I was happy to oull the JT ralmuto high 84 I think. And yelich.
Nick do the stats reset after afew games if not complete. How does it work.

I've finished the map three times and the best pull I had in 30 packs was a Gold Miguel Cabrera haha. I'm not sure what you mean about stats re-setting. Can you explain in a little more detail?

If you're talking about the board re-setting, that happens when you take over every hexagon on the map. As far as I know, every player mission you completed in your run should still count. You should still be able to work on the Brett and Martinez missions with the fresh board. I was able to get all the player missions done on my first run through the map, so I can't say that with 100% certainty.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:15 PM   #60
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

I have noticed let's say Kemp 2 singles and 1 sb I think it is or JD on 2hits and 2 RBIs . After a few games in turn the stats start over when trying to grind out in 3 inning CQ game. I was like wtf I had thought it would stay but it does not. Open programs and look at yours. I guess that's why the players stats have been taking so much time to complete. Maybe I'm missing something. I fill in the heck and control board then play strong games. I did the quick sim games on first go around and play Strong hold games only.

Last edited by Grumpykore; 05-23-2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:05 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
I have noticed let's say Kemp 2 singles and 1 sb I think it is or JD on 2hits and 2 RBIs . After a few games in turn the stats start over when trying to grind out in 3 inning CQ game. I was like wtf I had thought it would stay but it does not. Open programs and look at yours. I guess that's why the players stats have been taking so much time to complete. Maybe I'm missing something. I fill in the heck and control board then play strong games. I did the quick sim games on first go around and play Strong hold games only.

The stats listed just show what you did in the previous game. So if you needed 2 hits and 2 RBI, but you got one of each in your most recent game, it will show 1 of each in the program. But since it's a one-game mission and not a cumulative one, the stats reset to start your next game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 02:36 AM   #62
Rookie

Frostball's Arena

George Brett is still killing me. I finally got JD Martinez last week thou

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 06-05-2018, 06:01 PM   #63
Rookie

Frostball's Arena

Finally finished the George Brett one today got a double on my second At Bat, thank god I was tired of playing conquest
Old 07-03-2018, 12:34 AM   #64
Pro

OVR: 11

I think I have to give up on these. Shame because I really enjoy conquest and wanted to try conquest extreme. But I have 5 to go and I just dont think there is any fun left to be had trying to check all these little boxes that are really hard to control. Plus not being able to save lineups is aggravating. If I'm going to play this mode, I'm going to want to use a team I enjoy, not these trash low 70s guys that can't get it done on rookie. Good thing there are plenty of epics to keep an offline guy busy. I just hate when games ruin modes with bad ideas like this

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »