Home

Best Pulls/Post Game Rewards 2019 Edition

This is a discussion on Best Pulls/Post Game Rewards 2019 Edition within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2019, 09:13 AM   #401
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Pulls/Post Game Rewards 2019 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Yeah, it's more the fact that those of us who played DD in 16 and 17 see how much DD has gone downhill I think that fuels our bitterness! As a standalone game this year is probably pretty solid
I see the cracks already. I guess my hope is they are able to get things fine tuned. Every once in a while there are games that are flawless that, win or lose, feel amazing and are fun as hell. But it's all the stuff in between that makes it feel bad.

I've enjoyed the way they roll out content for the most part. Moments have their inherent flaws but most of the frustrating ones I stop and revisit. Some I flat out won't waste time on like the moments of the month or whatever.

I think there's actually an outstanding game in here hiding. It's just a matter of buffing out the wrinkles but it sounds like most veterans are super skeptical about that happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2019, 06:49 PM   #402
MVP

papadell's Arena

The HR call ritual sold. Did a handful of affinity to get stubs. Sold a Blue Jays nameplate to get to 30k. Decided that outside of headliner packs I won't buy stubs for packs anymore only to finish collections. Boston is the one I'm focusing on now since it's all I need for the AL East and since I bought stubs recently I'm waiting until next week for headliner.

Decided to buy a 20 pack with the stubs I built back up.

3 packs in...

Praise be the diamonds

Old 05-24-2019, 09:56 PM   #403
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxatron
The HR call ritual sold. Did a handful of affinity to get stubs. Sold a Blue Jays nameplate to get to 30k. Decided that outside of headliner packs I won't buy stubs for packs anymore only to finish collections. Boston is the one I'm focusing on now since it's all I need for the AL East and since I bought stubs recently I'm waiting until next week for headliner.

Decided to buy a 20 pack with the stubs I built back up.

3 packs in...

Praise be the diamonds

Lucky you. I was sitting on 80,000 stubs and I need Betts as well as Sale, Chapman, and Stanton to complete AL East. I bought a 50 pack and only pulled another Kluber that only netted me 18,000 back
Old 05-24-2019, 10:10 PM   #404
MVP

papadell's Arena

I couldn't believe it. I thought about just buying some extra stubs to get Sale but said **** it and got the packs. Still grinding through the affinity gauntlet so I considered the packs worth it because I got ammo for those as well as all the random stuff I can sell off.

Of course in the very first game THE VERY FIRST BALL hit at him was booted so the universe balances yet again.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:25 AM   #405
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

SWEET!

Pulled Arenado from an affinity pack that will net me the stubs I need to buy Mookie and finish the Yankees.

Say Hey Willie.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 01:30 PM   #406
MVP

papadell's Arena

Forgot to mention yesterday I saw my first post-game diamond. Gerrit Cole. Not the sexiest card to see waiting but figured I wouldn't get it anyway.

Closed my eyes and removed 3 before removing all and there he was. Watch him get downgraded friday
Old 05-30-2019, 01:37 PM   #407
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

This should go under title of worst pulls: my last 7 games post game rewards have been 5 minor league stadiums and 2 MLB stadiums. 😂

There was nothing good I missed out anyway.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:10 PM   #408
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
This should go under title of worst pulls: my last 7 games post game rewards have been 5 minor league stadiums and 2 MLB stadiums. 😂

There was nothing good I missed out anyway.
Speaking of, you know whats a massive waste? the daily log in reward. Mine is a common every single day.Been like that for pretty much 4 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »