Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 02:33 PM   #1633
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

This event went a lot better than the moonshot for me. Went 20-5. I wish every event was on HOF difficulty.
Old 07-20-2019, 02:54 PM   #1634
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

I can’t believe how many people quit in this event once you score 2 or more runs. Thanks for 4 easy wins in a row.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:01 PM   #1635
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
This event went a lot better than the moonshot for me. Went 20-5. I wish every event was on HOF difficulty.

Yeah it’s given me the chance to try out some new guys...Omar is awesome, and McCovey is fun. Might nab Ripken and try him at third and see how it goes. I am leaning towards getting him and Cutch, no way am I getting to 300 by Monday without voucher, but I think I maybe can with it. I want to have Gibson for this run
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2019, 03:36 PM   #1636
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Yeah it’s given me the chance to try out some new guys...Omar is awesome, and McCovey is fun. Might nab Ripken and try him at third and see how it goes. I am leaning towards getting him and Cutch, no way am I getting to 300 by Monday without voucher, but I think I maybe can with it. I want to have Gibson for this run
Up until yesterday I didn’t play since getting into the WS last week, so this event is the first time I’m trying out Lefty Grove. He seems pretty good. Also this was the first time for me trying out Eckersley online since he’s not in my RS bullpen. He was nasty, Rob Nenn might be getting replaced on the main squad.
Old 07-20-2019, 05:08 PM   #1637
MVP

ph33's Arena

I just joined the "Did my diamond fielder just throw it 5 feet over the first baseman's head on a perfectly timed throw wow yes he did" club
Old 07-20-2019, 05:14 PM   #1638
MVP

papadell's Arena

Quote:
I just joined the "Did my diamond fielder just throw it 5 feet over the first baseman's head on a perfectly timed throw wow yes he did" club
YoU wErEnt PeRfecT EnouGh
Old 07-20-2019, 07:52 PM   #1639
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:

HOF III looks like it's going to be absolutely brutal but it's "only" 15 wins. I.........do not have many of the monthly series award and Topps cards. Sold most of them, kept some silvers because I figured selling them for a few hundred wouldn't do me any good. Might try to load up on a few of the cheaper silvers and try to just win that way.
Guess they figured people really didn't want the topps or monthly cards as they are overpriced trash, so had to come up with a way to force the demand up.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:38 PM   #1640
MVP

ph33's Arena

What are you working on? (returning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Guess they figured people really didn't want the topps or monthly cards as they are overpriced trash, so had to come up with a way to force the demand up.

Yeah, And I wonder what percentage of the base actually goes for the big monthly reward card. I’m guessing only fans of the team of the player

got to my 20, but I’m 7-0 so I might as well go for 12...(will probably choke the next two)

please bless me in those 5 packs sds
welp lost 2 in a row at 9 but I’ll take the free andrew miller

and got **** in the 5 packs of course

Last edited by ph33; 07-20-2019 at 09:50 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »