Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2020, 05:29 PM   #3049
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

yeah that "step taking" cheese ain't going away anytime soon and I do not like it
Old 01-18-2020, 10:37 AM   #3050
MVP

ph33's Arena

What are you working on? (returning)

lol I finally deleted the game

I was down 4-0 the whole game but in the 7th and 8th babe hit 2 homers for 3 rbi and then dawson homers to tie. I took the lead 5-4 in the top of the 9th, and he hit back to back jacks on me in the bottom inning....I closed app while the ball was in the air and poof the game was gone seconds later

it has been a pleasure this year my friends
Old 01-22-2020, 08:17 PM   #3051
MVP

papadell's Arena

Trailer released today revealed Sheffield, Ortiz, Victorino, Leiter and Rivera as new legends.

Without mentioning specifics for obvious reasons, I saw enough in the beta forum to see that the game is still wildly inconsistent. I didn't have time to play during the beta after all but kept tabs over there and it sounded exactly like the entire season: people claiming the game is perfect and others disputing.

They still have time to win me over but I felt like last year's game was so bad online I can't imagine playing it all again. If they announce dedicated servers it's instabuy but that isn't happening.

But I've followed the prerelease stuff every year since like 16 or 17 even when not buying so I'll be tuning in to streams and stuff. Curious who the big collection rewards will be.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:13 AM   #3052
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Extreme 3 missions look ... non-enjoyable.

Yup, all set.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:21 PM   #3053
MVP

papadell's Arena

I think it's cool they're still supporting the game but it's crazy to me if people grind more of those out only to use the card for like 1 month lol

I guess it gives people who only play this something to do. I never even bothered with the first ones because it didn't seem like a good time investment

Wonder how they handle moments in the new game because surely they'll be back
Old 01-26-2020, 06:35 PM   #3054
Pro

Extreme moments/challenges seem like something they should release at the beginning of the year.

I feel like they've always struggled with difficulty level vs. reward tradeoffs early and at the end of each year. The first batch of storyline moments were a total slog for rewards that were mostly useless within a month or so, then they had a nice run of escalating rewards that were relatively achievable, then they started rolling out extreme moments with cards that mostly weren't special by then.

It would have been much more interesting if they rolled out extreme moments immediately and cut the initial batch of storyline moments down by like 1/2 each.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:01 AM   #3055
Pro

Nice of them to drop Andruw Jones as the last signature series card just in time for hardly anyone to care. They really did job Braves fans this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2020, 11:12 AM   #3056
MVP

papadell's Arena

I think it's more offensive they gave him 98 fielding instead of 99. The absolute disrespect.

Anyone catching the streams today? I'm still undecided on 20. After 19 the amount of improvements they would need to make seems insurmountable to me. Especially when it comes to servers. But willing to ride out the prerelease info dumps to see what's going on. I was excited to finally play a baseball game again last year and then shaved 6 years of my life off with that mess.

Cautiously optimistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »