Home

Old 07-18-2019, 08:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Do signature series cards come in packs?

Just curious... My team is stacked... But have only 1 SS everyday player. Have 3 SP SS cards. Don't want to add one or two players with the 35k ... Was thinking of getting a pack bundle... But seems slightly pointless if they're not in there.

On a side note, how do you get the signature series voucher? I haven't seen anything in moments that gives the voucher out. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
GLORIA!!!!

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Do signature series cards come in packs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGROC
Just curious... My team is stacked... But have only 1 SS everyday player. Have 3 SP SS cards. Don't want to add one or two players with the 35k ... Was thinking of getting a pack bundle... But seems slightly pointless if they're not in there.

On a side note, how do you get the signature series voucher? I haven't seen anything in moments that gives the voucher out. Thanks.
They can - they have the diamond-tier chance of being in there. I pulled the SS Boggs from one of my 20 regular packs for getting all of the All-Star event vouchers.

Not sure what you mean by signature series voucher.
...they really aren't doing themselves any favors by embellishing. They might think doing so draws more attention to the problem, but the opposite is true. It makes your complaints less likely to be taken seriously.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 PM   #3
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

The sig series voucher is a post game drop. I donít think any of the SS cards in the choice pack are available in normal packs, but the ones that have been headliners are definitely in normal packs.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:20 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
They can - they have the diamond-tier chance of being in there. I pulled the SS Boggs from one of my 20 regular packs for getting all of the All-Star event vouchers.

Not sure what you mean by signature series voucher.

The signature series voucher is found in the voucher exchange. It's there with April, May signature series choice pack, then June. Just curious how to get it... If anyone knew a certain accomplishment to receive it.

The wording says

"Exchange a Signature Series Choice Pack voucher for 1 pack. Voucher can be found in post game rewards"

I've played the hell out of the game and haven't seen one, and I've never seen the April/May/June vouchers (The +75P ones) post game...

Thanks for the help
Old 07-19-2019, 03:15 AM   #5
Pro

Bought a 20 pack and got 5 extra packs as a reward .. got squat out of them. Sold the duplicates, got 11k back... Bought set 15 packs for 5k each and got garbage.... A waste of money. Should have bought the Richie Ashburn card...

I can't believe the Kieth Hernandez SS card is only 14k... That's insane

Wish that Mattingly (94) card dropped into that lower bracket... But I've got a SS Frank Thomas. He's mashes at the plate
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »