Home

Help.. Diamond Dynasty,,No Sale Players.

This is a discussion on Help.. Diamond Dynasty,,No Sale Players. within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2019, 10:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Help.. Diamond Dynasty,,No Sale Players.

New to DD, been an off line franchise player for ever. Collecting players, Some players are listed as no sale.. How do they get that tag. I didn't give it to them that I know of.. Most important, How do you get rid of that tag.

I have several players that have the NO SALE tag on them. I don't want them, I can't sell them. Can't even quick sell them.. Some are worthless, Some are valuable.. They are just sitting there wasting away. So can someone Please tell me how to remove that tag or what to do with them. I've tried everything that I can think of. Any info would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 11:11 PM   #2
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Help.. Diamond Dynasty,,No Sale Players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
New to DD, been an off line franchise player for ever. Collecting players, Some players are listed as no sale.. How do they get that tag. I didn't give it to them that I know of.. Most important, How do you get rid of that tag.

I have several players that have the NO SALE tag on them. I don't want them, I can't sell them. Can't even quick sell them.. Some are worthless, Some are valuable.. They are just sitting there wasting away. So can someone Please tell me how to remove that tag or what to do with them. I've tried everything that I can think of. Any info would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance..
Sorry to say, but you can't remove that tag. Cards generally get that tag when you lock in something to a collection, or it was part of a reward set -- either from your initial pack openings or from collecting a bunch of other cards -- and a few other things like that. Those players are just part of your collection now, whether you want to use them or not.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:22 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2

WOW... Thanks so much.. I don't understand why they would do that.. Makes no sense.. But it is what it is. At least now I can quit wasting time trying to get rid of them. Thank you again for the reply, You have saved me a lot of aggravation.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:58 AM   #4
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
WOW... Thanks so much.. I don't understand why they would do that.. Makes no sense.. But it is what it is. At least now I can quit wasting time trying to get rid of them. Thank you again for the reply, You have saved me a lot of aggravation.
For the collections it's just a way to generate microtransactions, really. Say you really wanted the SS Ivan Rodriguez card but didn't care about doing all the collections. You can't just buy Pudge outright you still have to collect everything and likely spend money along the way.

If people were able to just buy the cards they want then developers would make a lot less money. That's really what it is distilled down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »