Home

Show Market

This is a discussion on Show Market within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2020, 01:23 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Show Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzojoe
hopefully next season they add more stadiums. I strongly believe that the core group of players are in our 30s and 40s. Show us some love with some "Cookie Cutters". The stadiums we grew up with. lol! Id love to play my DD games in the Vet, old Bush Stadium, Riverfront or Three Rivers. Even the Astrodome would be awesome.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Operation Sports mobile app
35... I bought old Miami and I really like the OG twins place.

Id love the astrodome and the mariners dome

Id like some real old classic stadiums too, they've had the same classic stadiums all along pretty much. Throw in a stadium with the 600 ft fench from the early 1900s
Old 06-01-2020, 10:08 AM   #10
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
I've been using them for team affinity. I don't know the most value you get but I just add up what I have and buy a card I need for the extra points....

Its prob more cost efficient to sell them at max value then just turn around and buy cards you need to complete exchange

I noticed yesterday seems like market is low on stuff... Johnny bench was down to like 7k stubs, Buehler 5k...i know bench was around 20k a few weeks back. Not sure if that's market or people just don't like his card.
That sounds about normal to me. Buehler isn't that great, and I have to think people are dumping Bench because of Torre.

When these new "Ducks on a Pond" packs come out, lots of folks will just sell-off excess inventory; so a lot of guys will drop in price. Those cards will be highly priced for a while and then slowly begin to dwindle in price (just like the cards in the sig series packs did last year).
Old 06-01-2020, 11:42 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzojoe
i dont mind the dups. i use them for the TA rival exchanges. The thing that annoys me, is the stadium dups. It feels like all i get after a game, win or lose, are the stadium cards. I rather get dups of players to exchange. The stadium cards have very little value this year. Even the classic ballparks seem to be low compared to previous seasons.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Operation Sports mobile app

A few years ago they let you exchange stadium duplicates for stadiums at the next level. They really should bring that back. The stadium market is so marginal (pretty much all below 4k) that they can't be making much money off it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »