Home

Inning Programs

This is a discussion on Inning Programs within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2020, 12:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Inning Programs

Hello all, I just started playing Diamond Dynasty for the first time a few weeks back. I’m looking at the 1st inning program, and I’m at 307 stars. I don’t see any way to get to Stage 2 though. Can you only finish these programs (or get to further stages) when they are current (like inning 5 right now)? Thanks for your assistance!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2020, 01:13 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Inning Programs

You only get program points when playing the game for the current inning... So old programs it'll be impossible to max out the rewards

Best you can do is complete showdown, conquest, collections, player programs, and whatever online goals they have then hope that gets you 300 to atleast get the main bosses

If you somehow get alot of stubs you can buy the bosses for the inning vouchers (75 points) but I personally havent done any of those voucher programs... Maybe if it netted you a boss pack it'd be word it
Old 06-28-2020, 06:53 AM   #3
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

YEah, unfortunately they made the terrible decision to make these programs time sensitive so late arrivals miss out on most of the things to do. You can do as many of the missions as are their but without the daily missions or general play stars, you probably won't be able to complete any.

Ridiculously, it would be really easy to fix. All they'd need to do is have it so you can select which inning you are playing towards, then have your daily and play stars go towards that, much like they did a few years ago when they had various captain stores, but they for whatever reason haven't done that.
Old 06-28-2020, 07:07 AM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. That’s what I was afraid of.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OReilly10's Arena

OVR: 7

As mentioned, a bit of the program is walled-off.

I was a late arrival too, and a bit of a completionist, so this is driving me nuts.

I think basically, you can do all you can in the way of collections, showdown, conquest, player programs toward that program. I also was experimenting and I think the player-exchanges would work for the old program as well if you did it on there. 307 is a pretty great haul though.

As far as seeing the 2nd program, go to programs - featured programs - 2nd inning
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2020, 02:22 PM   #6
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt9fins
Hello all, I just started playing Diamond Dynasty for the first time a few weeks back. I’m looking at the 1st inning program, and I’m at 307 stars. I don’t see any way to get to Stage 2 though. Can you only finish these programs (or get to further stages) when they are current (like inning 5 right now)? Thanks for your assistance!!
OK, so a couple of things:

1. There is no "Stage 2" for the inning programs. The stage 1 is all there is. I know there is that template text for them, but they haven't been used yet for the innings programs. You aren't missing anything there. There ARE multiple stages for Team Affinity and some of the player programs that you can unlock once you complete Stage 1.

2. As others have stated, you're pretty much screwed on completing the 300 stars for the bosses for older Innings programs. Now, the good news is that most of those cards are more or less obsolete. However, if there IS a particular player you want, you can accrue the stubs to purchase the card off the market. Why they did it this way this year (and last) is beyond me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »