Home

MLB The Show 20: Gold Glove Brandon Phillips and New Conquest Map in 6th Inning Program

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20: Gold Glove Brandon Phillips and New Conquest Map in 6th Inning Program within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2020, 08:53 AM   #9
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB The Show 20: Gold Glove Brandon Phillips and New Conquest Map in 6th Inning P

I was shocked by how comparatively easy the HR Moments were. Knocked out the HR/SB one on the 2nd attempt (I could've knocked out the 3 hit/1HR in that same game too, lol). That 3 hit one I got in 3 or 4 attempts. The single PA HR gave me the most trouble - but still way better than many.

I didn't dive into the other ones yet - I can only do so many Moments in one session before getting the urge to hurl objects....

And WHY on Earth is the exchange for 5 points? That DOES NOTHING! You still have to play all the Moments and Play vs CPU game to get all 50. If it was 7 points (enough to replace a Moment), that would've made a lot more sense.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #10
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: MLB The Show 20: Gold Glove Brandon Phillips and New Conquest Map in 6th Inning P

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
And WHY on Earth is the exchange for 5 points? That DOES NOTHING! You still have to play all the Moments and Play vs CPU game to get all 50. If it was 7 points (enough to replace a Moment), that would've made a lot more sense.
They have done this with a few others, the exchange means nothing. Just do the moments and beat the cpu. So odd why they have that at 5 points instead of even 8. Either do the collection or play cpu, plus all moments.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »