Home

Old 09-14-2020, 03:56 PM   #1
Rookie

buziii's Arena

OVR: 0
Bunting

I don't play much online, but I do some.

I don't bunt much, but I do with fast, good bunters (Lou Brock, for example) in some situations.

What is the "unwritten rule" against bunting online? Is it always frowned upon? Or only if you bunt a lot?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2020, 05:10 PM   #2
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Bunting

Id say only if you bunt super often, like what is happening in the event. I got a strikeout by throwing 3 straight pitchouts because some guy I was playing was trying to bunt on every pitch. There are definitely times to bunt, I just did in the bottom of the 9th of a RS game where I got my first two runners on. Also I think bunting against the shift is fine.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:58 PM   #3
MVP

Coxatron's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by buziii
I don't play much online, but I do some.

I don't bunt much, but I do with fast, good bunters (Lou Brock, for example) in some situations.

What is the "unwritten rule" against bunting online? Is it always frowned upon? Or only if you bunt a lot?
Bunting is basically no-holds-barred in this game. The Event is a literal cesspool for bunters but frankly I can't say I blame a lot of people because of the way they set up this event. But even in RS you'll run into it.

The regular rules or even "unwritten rules" of real baseball do not apply to The Show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »