Home

What Are You Working On? (Returning) - MLB The Show 22 Edition

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (Returning) - MLB The Show 22 Edition within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2022, 09:48 PM   #1681
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Are You Working On? (Returning) - MLB The Show 22 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
How much extra do you earn playing on Legend? If I play on rookie I can usually pitch a complete game shutout with around 20 strikeouts. Those strikeouts and the added bonus for the complete game, Quality start and the shutout add up. I think it is faster too as I threw at least 2 immaculate innings in one of my games today.
I've been getting like 800 PXP per game. If you sprinkle in a couple position players from the team as well it really adds up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2022, 02:31 PM   #1682
MVP

Still think Adley is being underrated

Got him to P5 and doesn't have as much power as some of the new catchers but 96/96 contact, 74 vision, good speed, diamond defense, 90 blocking, plus being a switch hitter
Old 06-26-2022, 07:33 PM   #1683
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

I got Cover Mauer and I'm already missing Adley, so I'm with you Viking.

I just eclipsed 500K XP and I'm so over this program. I've got 1 more card for Babe, which means 8 more MS regular season games and the playoffs. I want to get to 100 BR points (48 now) before the new program. And if I could get to 15 Event wins (6 wins so far), I'd be really happy.

I'm going to grind until my pack luck changes.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:56 PM   #1684
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
I got Cover Mauer and I'm already missing Adley, so I'm with you Viking.

I just eclipsed 500K XP and I'm so over this program. I've got 1 more card for Babe, which means 8 more MS regular season games and the playoffs. I want to get to 100 BR points (48 now) before the new program. And if I could get to 15 Event wins (6 wins so far), I'd be really happy.

I'm going to grind until my pack luck changes.
I was throwing a perfect game with eury with a billion strikeouts thru 8IP in ranked and the guy quit. Pitch speeds seemed turbo for me so I assume maybe they were for my opponent too. I'm only in the 400s or something so wasn't like competition was elite.

I feel like eury is alright but I def don't think he's like edward cabrera last year. Most people are prob going to throw sinker/slider like 80-90% of the time so not sure how dominant he will end up being.

I'm in the same boat, will get the BR to 100 and I think I have 2 more wins to get events to 20....I was going to try to get to 25 for an extra rewind pack but I think they match you up with harder opponents after 20 wins...I noticed that last event. I breezed through and then everyone I was playing was like 37-5 WS guys with full collections done, 400+ avgs it seemed
Old 06-26-2022, 08:01 PM   #1685
MVP

papadell's Arena

Did my usual method of doing all the moments once Double XP kicks in. Grinded out a handful of Event wins as well and then did a Legend CPU game just to wind down. Sitting at 582k XP. Should be able to get the Always Intense pack by Thursday but not sure how far I'll ultimately get. With it just being Big Dog packs and Standards I'm not too fussed to grind hardcore. But now that I'm back online I might end up racking up a little extra.

Was up to 120k after pulling Vlad Jr and Arenado earlier and bought a Takashi pack. First Premium pack I've bought all year.

Ivan Rodriguez will look nice sitting in my binder all year. Obviously would have made more sense to just buy the two Base cards but with how much they're flooding the market I didn't see the point. So, spent 15k to gamble and got the expected result.

Got up to 8 Vouchers for Brett. Still not particularly close and with a couple sets being so short on cards I'm still not really dropping stubs to get no where fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2022, 09:24 PM   #1686
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadell
Got up to 8 Vouchers for Brett. Still not particularly close and with a couple sets being so short on cards I'm still not really dropping stubs to get no where fast.
Same, you and me both bro.
Old 06-26-2022, 09:56 PM   #1687
MVP

papadell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Same, you and me both bro.
Honestly, I feel by the time I get to him there will be comparable options available. In no way am I suggesting that the card isn't good but that's how far away I am.

It's actually a testament to how well paced content is this year. Especially with starters. With no abundance of random Topps Now cards outpacing flashbacks and legends, each card feels like it has time to shine on every squad.
Old 06-26-2022, 11:39 PM   #1688
All Star

OVR: 2

Welp, finally got my WS pack(the hard way) took Reggie and flipped him and a couple other dupe diamonds I’d been saving to get Soriano. I don’t think he’s worth the money but he’s one of my all time favorites so I don’t care.

Im gonna take a long break from playing online because it’s just utter nonsense right now. None of it makes sense or feels fair win or lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »