Home

WWE Banning Top Star's Finisher?

This is a discussion on WWE Banning Top Star's Finisher? within the Dirt forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2
WWE Banning Top Star's Finisher?

WrestleZone.com is claiming to have exclusive information regarding the WWE banning Seth Rollins’ Curb Stomp finisher, as the report claims the company feels it is too dangerous to be performed on a weekly basis. There is no official confirmation on whether the news is actually legitimate, but the full text is below.
According to WWE sources, the company will be banning Seth Rollins from using the curb stomp finishing move.

WWE’s feeling about the move, which the WWE World Heavyweight Champion uses as his finisher, is that it’s too much of a direct liability and risk for a head injury. All of sports is trying to be more proactive when it comes to preventing head injuries and concussions, and this is the reason for WWE banning the curb stomp.

WWE reportedly doesn’t want its top star to be doing that move every night and they also don’t want to be showing it in past clips or videos anymore. This is why last week on RAW when Rollins came out, the video which played during his entrance was primarily just graphics of his name. The normal entrance video for Rollins features a compilation of clips, several of which are him performing the curb stomp.

http://www.sescoops.com/report-wwe-t...inishing-move/

Edit: I just noticed this was in the Off-Topic thread. Feel free to close this if deemed best for... whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Banning Top Star's Finisher?

It really doesn't bother me that they banned the move. I'm surprised he was allowed to do it the first time I saw it. And to be honest aside from the few guys who are great at selling it, it's an awkward finisher.

What really annoys me is when they so something dumb like decide to pretend it never happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt »