Home

Get your cameras ready.... Another New Main Roster debut rumored shortly

This is a discussion on Get your cameras ready.... Another New Main Roster debut rumored shortly within the Dirt forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2015, 03:38 AM   #9

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Get your cameras ready.... Another New Main Roster debut rumored shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I think he can be a main eventer.
Not with the character he has currently, but with the natural progession of things I can see it.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:36 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Whelp, he just debuted on Smackdown and Summer Rae is his valet, looks like his first feud is with Ziggler, which I think is a good move.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:58 PM   #11

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Good move? Sure, coming in and facing Ziggler right away is much better than most people would get in their early days on main roster, but people often joked about Breeze being like a "Ziggler 2.0" type thing,cause he looked abit like Ziggler, hope that's not where WWE is going with this.

Breeze was someone who,more than anyone in NXT past few years, I was most worried about how he'd fare on main roster given what WWE typically does to undercard guys. Hope he does have a great career on main roster cause my biggest fear for him is that he'd become like Adam Rose, someone who was over with NXT crowd,but then just falls flat on main roster.

Breeze was great on NXT and his gimmick is a good one too,but just hope WWE doesn't ruin him. Despite what we've seen from many NXT people going to main roster,still don't have much confidence in WWE writers and how they might handle NXT people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 06:59 AM   #12

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

The comparisons weren't just because they look alike a little bit.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:28 PM   #13
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6

Disappointing news for me.

If balor was on his way up soon I would love for Zayn or crews to take the title on him ans then those faces would have Samoa Joe, Breeze and baron as heels to go through.

Too me breeze needs an NXT title run before he goes up but hopefully he bounces inbetween a bit so this can still happen.

Also okay if breeze is coming up then he needs an actual program to establish him. I would perfer that cena on sunday loses the title to Ziggler then breeze comes out and supermodel kicks cena and has an exchange with ziggler that turns into a referee pull apart. T
Old 10-21-2015, 01:31 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki
Disappointing news for me.

If balor was on his way up soon I would love for Zayn or crews to take the title on him ans then those faces would have Samoa Joe, Breeze and baron as heels to go through.

Too me breeze needs an NXT title run before he goes up but hopefully he bounces inbetween a bit so this can still happen.

Also okay if breeze is coming up then he needs an actual program to establish him. I would perfer that cena on sunday loses the title to Ziggler then breeze comes out and supermodel kicks cena and has an exchange with ziggler that turns into a referee pull apart. T
Yea when I watched last week's NXT I thought for a fact he was going to begin a feud with Samoa Joe after Breeze eliminated Joe costing him his shot and because Breeze was already eliminated from the match. And I hope like you do that Ziggler comes out and faces Cena for the title and walks away with it. Because I would rather have than it be forgotten while Cena is "injured".

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt »