Home

Brand split rosters allegedly leaked (possible MITB spoilers too)

This is a discussion on Brand split rosters allegedly leaked (possible MITB spoilers too) within the Dirt forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Brand split rosters allegedly leaked (possible MITB spoilers too)

Okay, I didn't really know where to post this because it might not be true but several websites have said that the proposed rosters for the split have been leaked.

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte on both shows

SmackDown:

Announcers: Jerry Lawler, Corey Graves, Mauro Ranallo

Other Announcers: Funaki, JoJo

Wrestlers: Rusev and Lana, The New Day, Apollo Crews, Becky Lynch, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, The Vaudevillains, The Wyatt Family, Baron Corbin, Emma, Tyler Breeze and Fandango, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, Randy Orton, Dana Brooke, Big Show, Titus O'Neil, Tyson Kidd, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Darren Young and Bob Backlund, Goldust and R-Truth, Kane, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Tamina Snuka, Eva Marie, Finn Balor, Peyton Royce, Tye Dillinger, Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa, Austin Aries, Mojo Rawley, Billie Kay, Nia Jax, No Way Jose

RAW:

Announcers: JBL, Michael Cole and Byron Saxton

Other Announcers: Lilian Garcia, Renee Young

Wrestlers: The Miz and Maryse, Seth Rollins, Sasha Banks, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, Dean Ambrose, John Cena. Paige, Alberto Del Rio, Neville, Chris Jericho, The Dudley Boyz, Summer Rae, Kalisto, The Shining Stars, Zack Ryder, Naomi, Sin Cara, Sheamus, The Usos, Dolph Ziggler, The Ascension, Nikki Bella, The Social Outcasts, Bayley, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Revival, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Bobby Roode, Hideo Itami, Liv Morgan, Blake and Murphy, Elias Samson

This also means count on Reigns being champ after MITB.

I'll be watching Smackdown just for some Backlund.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 06-01-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2016, 08:23 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Brand split rosters allegedly leaked (possible MITB spoilers too)

I find it hard to believe that the Styles/Cena feud would be ending at Payback, but with the proposed rosters it would pretty much have to.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:57 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4

I don't think this will be the rosters when it's all said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Old 06-01-2016, 11:39 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Leaked or rumored? Cause there's obviously a difference. Wouldn't be surprised if the original report was 'rumored', but turned into "leaked" once others started reporting it.

Wonder what the "tiers" would be though based on those rosters? SD has Owens,Orton,AJ as "top tier" guys on it, but after that, it's Apollo,Corbin,Finn,Aries and that's really it in terms of "2nd tier" superstars on that roster. Raw though would be so stacked. Cena,Rollins,Zayn,Cesaro,Roode,Ambrose,Nakamura... stacked.

And they're really bringing up so many NXT people just like that? NXT really would be dead if basically the entire roster is called up. Who's even left after those callups? Joe is only one I can think of for the superstars, Asuka for women, and both is probably just cause they're the champs which is why they're not drafted.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:45 PM   #5
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

If there's truth to this then it seems like they're sprinkling enough of the internet darlings on both rosters to keep the smarks out there from completely ignoring one brand over the other.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 12:49 AM   #6
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

First thing I noticed with this that makes me think it isn't correct is that the have Zayn and Owen's separated. We really haven't gotten the big pay off with that feud with a great 1 on 1.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 06-02-2016, 10:06 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Leaked or rumored? Cause there's obviously a difference. Wouldn't be surprised if the original report was 'rumored', but turned into "leaked" once others started reporting it.

Wonder what the "tiers" would be though based on those rosters? SD has Owens,Orton,AJ as "top tier" guys on it, but after that, it's Apollo,Corbin,Finn,Aries and that's really it in terms of "2nd tier" superstars on that roster. Raw though would be so stacked. Cena,Rollins,Zayn,Cesaro,Roode,Ambrose,Nakamura... stacked.

And they're really bringing up so many NXT people just like that? NXT really would be dead if basically the entire roster is called up. Who's even left after those callups? Joe is only one I can think of for the superstars, Asuka for women, and both is probably just cause they're the champs which is why they're not drafted.

You mustn't remember the original brand split in 2002. Raw had crap and SD was stacked. HHH's WHC feuds included Scott Steiner, Kane, etc. Whereas on SD you had Taker v. Lesnar, Angle, Edge was on SD, etc. So it doesn't surprise that one is stacked over the other. Also Raw is still 3 hours long so they need a more stacked roster. Also has WWE officially signed Roode yet? I'm like a month behind on NXT. But I haven't seen anything come about him signing with WWE yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2016, 10:40 AM   #8

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Nobody announced anything, but I'm sure he has signed but just being held off for something big, like the draft. I doubt they'd have brought him in to attend takeover and be acknowledged on tv, just to not sign him.

Raws original draft did have Taker,Austin,NWO,Booker,Big Show,RVD,Lesnar,Kane,Trish,Lita and others.

SD original draft had Rock,Hogan,Angle,Jericho,Edge,Christian, but didn't have type of big draft raw had. Guys like Taker and Lesnar did go to SD later, but draft wise, Raw looked better at the start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt »