Home

Wrestlemania 35(2019) Host City?

This is a discussion on Wrestlemania 35(2019) Host City? within the Dirt forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2018, 06:39 PM   #25

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Wrestlemania 35(2019) Host City?

Really like the WM35 logo. One of my faves based off of first impressions of it. Most of these sports leagues are going away from having creative logos for special events like all star games and finals(superbowl) and having a more generic template each city has to follow. I like that WM each year gets to have good looking logos.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2018, 06:54 PM   #26
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Gee can't wait for everyone to point to the sign 18 times a show from January to April 2019.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #27
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I dunno Maj I think the MLB ASG does a pretty good job with their logos. Their last two (Miami and DC coming up) really incorporates the city or team identify very well.

As to this logo, I like the use of the Statue of Liberty flame being the backdrop to the wordmark though I'd prefer if they used different colors like blue and white for the lettering and immediate background. Other than that, it's a safe yet evocative look.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 03-18-2018, 10:47 PM   #28

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I dunno Maj I think the MLB ASG does a pretty good job with their logos. Their last two (Miami and DC coming up) really incorporates the city or team identify very well.

As to this logo, I like the use of the Statue of Liberty flame being the backdrop to the wordmark though I'd prefer if they used different colors like blue and white for the lettering and immediate background. Other than that, it's a safe yet evocative look.
To be fair, I did say "most". MLB All-Star Game logos look real nice. Never paid much attention to them, but checking out all the logos, so many do look nice, especially since 2012. World Series though hasn't been anything special.

NBA is going generic for future all star games(though prior to that, many have been real good looking), and their finals logo to me hasn't really ever been anything special or creative. NFL has used same style for SB logo past few years now. NHLs all star game like MLB have been good too(but not as good).
Old 03-19-2018, 06:24 PM   #29
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

May try to convince my friends to go on a road trip to Mania next year, haven't been to Mania since Mania 30 last time it was in New Orleans. From what I've researched, it's an hour drive, hour train/subway ride from Metlife to Brooklyn. Not too bad but I'm guessing staying in Brooklyn for the weekend would be the best choice?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling > Dirt »