Home

College Dynasty Mode Thread

This is a discussion on College Dynasty Mode Thread within the Doug Flutie's Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Doug Flutie's Maximum Football
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-15-2019, 11:19 PM   #313
Rookie

Joshua_NCAA1990's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: College Dynasty Mode Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Thank you for the support and welcome! The plan is for digital release. We had discussions with a physical publisher but it doesnít make sense from a $ perspective.

For example: if we price the game at $30 (I donít know the final price point but I doubt it would be higher than $30 - Iím just using this is an example!)

Okay back to video game economics!

So if we price the game at $30 and we go digital we would net $21 per unit (Sony and Microsoft take a 30% distribution fee and we take the 70% - which is $21).

Physical partners have quoted us at $3 net royalty to us with the same $30 price point.

So itís $3 physical versus $21 digital.

As you all know by now, the market for football video games is not big and we need to reinvest 2019 sales into 2020 development. Every dollar helps, we all work second jobs except for Dave who is full time on the game. More full time people would be a huge help and thatís the goal for 2020, afford to pay people full time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spear,
Thank you for the updates. Also thank you for laying out how it truly works when it comes to video game economics. That was really eye opening and informative. Thank you for being transparent with everything that has been going on during the course of this title's development. I am excited to see screenshots and videos of gameplay in the future!!
Old 05-16-2019, 06:10 AM   #314
Maximum Football Team

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_NCAA1990
Spear,

Thank you for the updates. Also thank you for laying out how it truly works when it comes to video game economics. That was really eye opening and informative. Thank you for being transparent with everything that has been going on during the course of this title's development. I am excited to see screenshots and videos of gameplay in the future!!

The physical distribution of music certainly evaporated to an extent and I think we are seeing the same in video games. Which is a shame because I collect retro video games and would love to see a physical copy of our game.

http://www.MaxFootballGame.com

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/maxfootballgame
Twitter - https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame
DM me if you're interested in joining our Discord!
Old 05-16-2019, 09:57 AM   #315
MVP

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
The physical distribution of music certainly evaporated to an extent and I think we are seeing the same in video games. Which is a shame because I collect retro video games and would love to see a physical copy of our game.

As soon as I hit the lotto, you can bring me on full board ;-).

Serious question though...something I've always wondered. Hypothetically speaking...let's say I came into a boatload of money...say $20 mil...and I wanted to invest in you guys making the absolute finest video college football game in history...how would one go about doing that? How does that work? Like, if yall wanted to make a college game rivaling Madden as far as engine, graphics, etc...what would be the budget for that to happen and how would a person go about investing those types of funds??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2019, 05:43 PM   #316
Maximum Football Team

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
As soon as I hit the lotto, you can bring me on full board ;-).

Serious question though...something I've always wondered. Hypothetically speaking...let's say I came into a boatload of money...say $20 mil...and I wanted to invest in you guys making the absolute finest video college football game in history...how would one go about doing that? How does that work? Like, if yall wanted to make a college game rivaling Madden as far as engine, graphics, etc...what would be the budget for that to happen and how would a person go about investing those types of funds??
Well you'd start by PMing me then I'd give you my email to set up a call.

7 figure investments for companies that have little to no revenue are extremely rare. As businesses are often judged by the net profitability of the company - for somebody to invest a large sum of money into a company with little profit is a huge risk on the investor's standpoint.

But hey - we won't say no to more resources!

http://www.MaxFootballGame.com

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/maxfootballgame
Twitter - https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame
DM me if you're interested in joining our Discord!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Doug Flutie's Maximum Football »