Home

Gameplay cameras (we need lots of them)

This is a discussion on Gameplay cameras (we need lots of them) within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2019, 05:55 AM   #1
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Gameplay cameras (we need lots of them)

Please implement multiple vertical and horizontal gameplay cameras. Many of us gamers prefer the horizontal broadcast camera (take a look). Could you please put it in this year? If so, this is a day one purchase.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2019, 01:21 PM   #2
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Gameplay cameras (we need lots of them)

Gameplay cameras are super important for sports games, and the more options the better.

One thing I always dislike about Madden's main gameplay camera (compared to that of 2K's old camera) is how it slidey it is, doesn't lift with the ball, and zooms out super fast on play previews (I also don't like their lengthy route drawings on play previews, but that's neither here nor there).

As for Maximum Football, from watching gameplay videos alone, I don't like the "follow" aspect when you are angling (2K has this option, and I always leave it disabled), the downward angling on passes, and the amount of headroom below your QB on pass plays. It would certainly be great to see tweaks on this main camera, or at least more options as Cam Fan stated.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 07-28-2019, 01:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay cameras (we need lots of them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Gameplay cameras are super important for sports games, and the more options the better.

One thing I always dislike about Madden's main gameplay camera (compared to that of 2K's old camera) is how it slidey it is, doesn't lift with the ball, and zooms out super fast on play previews (I also don't like their lengthy route drawings on play previews, but that's neither here nor there).

As for Maximum Football, from watching gameplay videos alone, I don't like the "follow" aspect when you are angling (2K has this option, and I always leave it disabled), the downward angling on passes, and the amount of headroom below your QB on pass plays. It would certainly be great to see tweaks on this main camera, or at least more options as Cam Fan stated.
I couldn't agree more sir. This game is making great strides and a custom/broadcast camera would do wonders. Just imaging the game from this view

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »