Home

Option Running Plays

This is a discussion on Option Running Plays within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Option Running Plays

Will read/triple option plays be included in the next game or play designer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 07:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Option Running Plays

Spear said they are still working on it I hope to see WideOut option routes like in madden or ncaa 14 for people who don't know what I am talking about let me explain a option route is when A wideout is giving multiple routes 3 I believe are the most on a single play and depend on what coverage the defense is running the wideout will run the correct route but the wideout must be able to read the defense to run the the correct route so the wideout must have a high intellect for example wideout have a out, a curl, and a go route if Dback is in cover 2 the wideout runs a out route cover3 a curl man coverage a go route

Last edited by Call9; 06-15-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:26 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call9
Spear said they are still working on it I hope to see WideOut option routes like in madden or ncaa 14 for people who don't know what I am talking about let me explain a option route is when A wideout is giving multiple routes 3 I believe are the most on a single play and depend on what coverage the defense is running the wideout will run the correct route but the wideout must be able to read the defense to run the the correct route so the wideout must have a high intellect for example wideout have a out, a curl, and a go route if Dback is in cover 2 the wideout runs a out route cover3 a curl man coverage a go route
While they are a staple of the Run & Shoot offense of the 80s and 90s, any route can be an option route with two or more route options depending on what the WR percieves the coverage to be.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call9
This isn't even close to what the OP was asking about
Old 07-15-2020, 06:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrkid
This isn't even close to what the OP was asking about
Not only is it not even close, dude then took the time to explain as though people on OS dont know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2020, 08:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Spears said they are still working on the option

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »