Home

Broadcast View

This is a discussion on Broadcast View within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2020, 11:11 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Broadcast View

Spear, any reason the Cam can’t be made as playable for User vs CPU?

There is a large fan base that’s been wanting this view for over 20+ yrs now for User vs CPU in a football game.

Every sports game (outside baseball) plays from sideline Broadcast perspective we watch on TV except football for some strange reason.

Truth is football gamers are looking for something different from Madden experience and the “behind the QB” view is unnatural to our eyes which causes our eyes to be drawn to all the games hiccups.

Right now $$$ is tight for gamers and as much as folks are upset with Madden, many will still purchase.

I really believe it would be a missed opportunity to capture gamers that looking for an experience to play from this view.
It’s another aspect to say our game is providing an unique and different experience for gamers.

Last edited by khaliib; 08-26-2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:31 PM   #10
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib

There is a large fan base that’s been wanting this view for over 20+ yrs now for User vs CPU in a football game.

Every sports game (outside baseball) plays from sideline Broadcast perspective we watch on TV except football for some strange reason.

Truth is football gamers are looking for something different from Madden experience and the “behind the QB” view is unnatural to our eyes which causes our eyes to be drawn to all the games hiccups.

Right now $$$ is tight for gamers and as much as folks are upset with Madden, many will still purchase.

I really believe it would be a missed opportunity to capture gamers that looking for an experience to play from this view.
It’s another aspect to say our game is providing an unique and different experience for gamers.
100% agree. The last time I remember being able to play from a Broadcast side view was Joe Montana Sportstalk football and it seems natural back then. I have been playing Madden 21 form the broadcast view...mainly on running plays of course because the camera doesn't pan out to be able to see your WR's. I hope you guys will think of a way to implement it for User vs. CPU.
Old 08-26-2020, 09:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib

So true...as soon as this view becomes available I plan to purchase this game...perhaps a patch this year????? As I recall, the other company patched this in for its 2010 game. Like he stated, there is a very large fanbase that plays with this view..

Last edited by Cam Fan; 08-26-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »