Home

Real college logos

This is a discussion on Real college logos within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2019, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0
Real college logos

Is anyone doing (or does anyone know someone who is) a spreadsheet to create real logos? I like the game, but it's impossible for me to get into without the real team logos. There was a guy on the Maximum Football discord that was absolutely NAILING team logos perfectly, complete with a Google spreadsheet to make them, but he seems to have fallen off the face of the planet after just making a few logos. I, for one, am absolutely horrific at using the logo editor. But, I also refuse to use custom logos that don't look close to perfect. Is there anything out there for this? This would be A MILLION times easier with an image uploader. I know that they're worried about the legal ramifications. But, that makes no sense. 2K has had an image uploader for years with no blowback whatsoever. Why would a small time indie game get targeted before 2K?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »