Home

Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Releases in September For Xbox One & PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Releases in September For Xbox One & PlayStation 4 within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2020, 07:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Releases in September For Xbox One & PlayStation 4

Canuck Play and Spear Interactive have officially announced Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2020 will be releasing...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 07:32 PM   #2
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Releases in September For Xbox One & PlayStat

Thanks Steve!

We are looking forward to sharing more information about our 2020 development on the OS Forums again. Stay tuned.

Join our Discord to learn more - https://discord.gg/v8aFWkmYMT!

http://www.varsityvideogame.com
https://www.spearinteractive.com
Old 04-02-2020, 10:41 PM   #3
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
Yes! I’ll buy again. I didn’t play a whole lot of this years game to be honest. But I’ll keep buying because I felt many positive steps. Not to mention, never change your community reach. Best of luck! Here’s to September.*
Old 04-03-2020, 05:13 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
How has 2k sports not signed this company for the ultimate Collaboration. I saw a lot under the hood in 2019 that had great potential. They seem to have a grasp on the back end side of development. Artistic design and programming is a whole different world and as inspirational as it is to see a small team getting a game on the shelf, it shows that certain parts of the recipe can't be ignored. You need a decent size team to be truly successful. Getting the game out is success, and I applaud you guys. I just know that you only really get one chance at fame and 2019 was the attention getter - the buzz creator. Fail this year and its goodbye. I wasn't a fan of Doug Flutie because he was a good Quarterback, I was a fan because he had the heart of a Titan. This game has the same heart. But when its game time, I don't want a heartfelt attempt, I want results.!*
Old 04-03-2020, 09:38 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Releases in September For Xbox One & PlayStat

I am very excited to see what this team can do with another year of development! I love the way you guys communicate with us and listen to our thoughts. Can't wait for MaxFB 2020!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 01:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Bought the game last year and to be honest, I thought it was awful but don't regret buying it because I want them to succeed. There is a lot of potential for this game and I will buy it again this year even if it doesn't improve much. I really hope they add commentary this year. I think that would help the game a lot. It just felt dead without it.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:22 PM   #7
Rookie

that1990guy's Arena

a radio broadcast style of announcer would be cool, more authentic than the one on madden 08
Old 05-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #8
Rookie

I love this game but for me to continue to buy it some things HAVE to be done.

1. 130 logo save slots. If I am going to create myself or use video tutorials or people's spreadsheets to create logos i want the latitude of all 130 teams.

2. There NEEDS to be CFL licensing. This one is a no brainer.

3. Therr either needs to be NCAA LOGO licensing or the ability to upload/download logos. Some of us are not talented enough nor have an unlimited amount of time to create them ourselves.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »