Home

Doug Flutie Maximum Football 2020 Slider Sharing

This is a discussion on Doug Flutie Maximum Football 2020 Slider Sharing within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2020, 12:54 PM   #9
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Doug Flutie Maximum Football 2020 Slider Sharing

When playing US Pro rules (or whatever it's called), the game clock seems to stop maybe after first downs, I can't really remember. Is there a way to have that not happen?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 09-28-2020, 12:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I wanted to get a thread going for everyone to share their Slider changes. Here are my initial set.

Catch Modifer 80
Receiver Route Persistance 70
Coverage Aggression 90
Pass Decense 95
Pass Blocking 35
Run Blocking 65

Settings

US College
10 minute Quaryers
30 Second Clock
Snap on Waggle ENABALED
Referee Style FAIR
R these cpu vs cpu
Old 09-28-2020, 12:57 PM   #11
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
When playing US Pro rules (or whatever it's called), the game clock seems to stop maybe after first downs, I can't really remember. Is there a way to have that not happen?
Will look into this. It should only do this on College rules.

Join our Discord to learn more - https://discord.gg/v8aFWkmYMT!

http://www.varsityvideogame.com
https://www.spearinteractive.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2020, 03:29 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
R these cpu vs cpu
Yea they are, but I have USER vs CPU guys who are using them as well.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-29-2020, 03:03 AM   #13
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Will look into this. It should only do this on College rules.
Sorry to waste your time on this, there isn't actually a problem. As it turns out, while playing on defense you guys just run an accelerated clock and pause it between plays. I didn't catch that early on.

Thanks!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 10-01-2020, 10:43 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

New Version of Sliders posted on 1st post of thread. Be sure to input the Numbers under NEW UPDATE if you try the new version.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-01-2020, 02:01 PM   #15
Rookie

I've seen a few post on this, but not as many as I would have though. Looking for a possible fix for this Spear...I bought this game strictly for simulation purposes. CPU vs CPU and simulation leagues. I have watched at least 15 CPU vs CPU games. In these games I purposely matched up a top team (90 plus rated) against a bottom team (mid 60's). There is no difference each time between the two teams. Many times it comes down to last possession, or the 60 rated team wins. Per direction, I have set sliders all the way to 1 for everything and noticed no real difference from the default sliders. Is there a fix in place to help with this? Or any other suggestions you could throw my way? I LOVE the response rate from you and your team, and really enjoy the route I feel this series is going, it's on the verge of something special. But I have a feeling many people are using this game for simulation leagues and CPU v CPU and I would like it to be more realistic. If we can accomplish that, the sky is the limit for this series. Thank you for your hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2020, 06:25 PM   #16
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by denvernoles
I've seen a few post on this, but not as many as I would have though. Looking for a possible fix for this Spear...I bought this game strictly for simulation purposes. CPU vs CPU and simulation leagues. I have watched at least 15 CPU vs CPU games. In these games I purposely matched up a top team (90 plus rated) against a bottom team (mid 60's). There is no difference each time between the two teams. Many times it comes down to last possession, or the 60 rated team wins. Per direction, I have set sliders all the way to 1 for everything and noticed no real difference from the default sliders. Is there a fix in place to help with this? Or any other suggestions you could throw my way? I LOVE the response rate from you and your team, and really enjoy the route I feel this series is going, it's on the verge of something special. But I have a feeling many people are using this game for simulation leagues and CPU v CPU and I would like it to be more realistic. If we can accomplish that, the sky is the limit for this series. Thank you for your hard work.
This is the main thing killing it for me, and the CPU teams not calling timeouts. I'm doing a dynasty with the 60 ovr El Paso Express and sometimes I have to purposefully throw the game to lose. I should be getting creamed most games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »