Home

Let's do our own Pro Bowl, versus Madden 21

This is a discussion on Let's do our own Pro Bowl, versus Madden 21 within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Let's do our own Pro Bowl, versus Madden 21

Greetings everyone.

In case you were unaware, the NFL has canceled the Pro Bowl for this year.

Instead, the Pro Bowl will be conducted by EA, using Madden 21. This year's Pro Bowl will be virtual.

Because of the issues Madden has this year, (actually, every year for years and years) we may be looking at a train wreck of a Pro Bowl, once bugs and connection issues start happening during the games.

So why not have a Pro Bowl with games fans tend to enjoy more than Madden, and conduct our OWN Pro Bowl LIVE stream?

I propose we use as many football games that currently exist, or have existed, to show the diversity of football fans and their games. And I'm not just talking games requiring controllers. I'm talking about simulation games, too.

Also, I'm thinking the games are all CPU vs. CPU, and we have play-by-play calls.

Games I propose we use are:

NFL2k5
All Pro Football 2k8
Tecmo Super Bowl
Axis Football 2020
Doug Flutie Maximum Football 2020
Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2021
Pro Strategy Football 2021
Action! PC Football 2020
Second and Ten
Front Page Sports Football 98
XOR NFL Challenge
MicroLeague Football 95

... and perhaps other football games I can't think off of the top of my head.
Note I'm selecting ONE year for each game. I'm not looking for both NFL2k4 and NFL2k5, for example (exception is 2k8, but I'm throwing that in) Now, obviously, we may not be able to get live streams in with ALL of these games, but it's a pool of games to choose from.

Nothing against anyone, but I would prefer to have roster builders known for making great rosters of the given games to make the Pro Bowl rosters for the given game. For example, I'd like to see, say, King Javo, make the 2k8 rosters, since he's got experience doing so.

I don't know which person is best known for making rosters, so I'm asking who would be best for each game.

I am willing to stream the game on my channel, if you connect your system to a streaming session I create, and make TV style graphics. Otherwise, you can stream the game on your youtube channel, and we can create some kind of "network," so everyone knows which channel will be showing which game.

Below is an example of a stream I made, with two play-by-play callers.

https://youtu.be/dn8qmDlpXv8?t=164

Let me know if you all feel this is a good idea.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2020, 05:55 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Let's do our own Pro Bowl, versus Madden 21

Only needed in one place. Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »