Home

Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!!

This is a discussion on Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!! within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2005, 03:48 AM   #65
mlblover33

OVR:
Re: Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!!

Well game two of the new era is done and went pretty well. still got to work on cutting those strike outs down though.

thanks for reading all

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #66
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok folks, another game up and another week done...this one was great... i jsut wish it could have been that one step better....

thanks for reading folks

Old 01-22-2005, 11:30 PM   #67
mlblover33

OVR:

Well it is back to the AL west for a short four game series and game one is up. I have to admit this isn't the same team we faced last season at all. Much tougher to beat this seaosn than last...

thanks for reading folks

Old 01-23-2005, 10:28 PM   #68
mlblover33

OVR:

well the rangers continue to make us work for our victory's. Well the amateur draft is now just one day away. i hope to get some good solid young talent that can jump in help out within the near future.

thanks for reading folks

Old 01-25-2005, 04:31 PM   #69
mlblover33

OVR:

As some of you may have noticed I haven't posted a new journal in a couple of days. It isn't because I haven't wanted to It is because i can't seem to bring anything together.

Meaning, that I've hit that burn out wall again writing wise. Usually I can just si down after playing a game and just write with out any problems. Right now that isnt the case. Nothing I put down in 'writing' is seeming to flow for me right now.

So I feel it best that I lay back for awhile and just refresh myself right now. I will continue to play my game but as far as writing goes I can't say when I'll get that spark back.

I will try to continue to keep my dm schedule and standing updated as much as i can but as far as articles, I'm a black hole as of the moment. I am sorry to report this to all of my loyal readers, but don't worry I will be back sometime before my season is over. I will even continue to try and keep all the weekly stuff going.

Again I'm deeply sorry to bring you this news.

thank you all for your continued support.

Old 01-26-2005, 03:22 PM   #70
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok guys... ive updated my wkly stats for everyting including schedule, and stadings. No new game played yet but there will be. so you can for now enjoy all the weekly stats and player stats.

thanks for reading folks

Old 01-26-2005, 06:37 PM   #71
mlblover33

OVR:

ok latest game is up... for a while i will be just doing series recaps. each one will come with a short blurb about each game and the box score.

thanks for reading folks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2005, 09:53 PM   #72
mlblover33

OVR:

ok after a long battle of getting this series update to fit on the page corrently, It is ready to read. if you look at the standings you will see that already in the later part of jume most or the races are pretty much decided, but we still do have some time in the season to go I dont think much will change with most of the divisions that have pretty sizable eads.

thankf for reading folks

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »