Home

My A's/Reds Chise (MLB 07)

This is a discussion on My A's/Reds Chise (MLB 07) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #41
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: My A's/Reds Chise (MLB 07)

Yeah, it has been a cake walk since day one pretty much lol. i really think that baseball games in general make it almost too easy to win with "good" teams. no matter what level or slider set you use. but ive also been able to "beat the system" in baseball games since high heat by being able to come up with a pitching system that just seems to shut down the cpu most of the time... once i find it, it makes the game pretty easy...

so yeah im hoping to start my "magic number" count soon. each game against the Angels is just another step closer to clinching my division title this year. once i do that i can rest some of my starters set up my post season rotation hopefully but that should be no problem. etc etc... but before i start popping the champagne i have to take it one game at a time and pray that i dont have any more nagging injuries...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 01:20 AM   #42
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

Well hello there everyone... im back, well sorta. before i get back to writing im going to try to catch up to the real season so i can just focus on one game a day, but until then im doing weekly reports. well updates more so than reports. what im doing is updating all things on my side bar and doing weekly TM (Team metrics) page updates.

also what im doing over in my Guest book on dm (link located in my drop down menu upper right of page) is that when i update each week i also will be and am currently giving a run down on every other div race and standings do you can all see how your fav team in its div is doing.

well that is all for now.... talk to you all soon... take care and thanks for the support...
Old 08-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #43
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

Oakland Updated

Yes as you might see there is an actual real update as in game update. great game, unfortunely being out of practice writing is all over the place and rusty, and i totally skipped over the box score in the game to do so there is a line score link but not much else.. .will get better and back on track as time goes on i promise.

well thank you all for your continued support and readership and all the comments, questions, concerns, etc. they are all deeply appreciated.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:44 PM   #44
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

Oakland Updated!!!

wow, what is this? two updates in two days, two games played in two days... is the world ending? nooo it is just me getting back on track and putting stuff out again that is all. this is how i hope it is for the remainder of the season for my A's. once their season is over and i have all the off season stuff done for them i then will embark on my D Backs seasosn one... that should be fun... at least i hope it is....

talk to you all soon, and as always thank you all for your conrinued support and readership and for the comments, questions, feedback etc. it is all greatly and deeply appreciated.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Good to see you back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #46
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

thanks for the support it is nice to know that i was missed, im back with a vengance and renewed vigor and hunger to play and be commited to my page and this team. as for that...

Athletics Updated!!!

Well i can finally say good bye to the Jays for the season and look forward to other endevors. i did sim up throuh my day off and update standings to reflect that as well.

read, enjoy and any and all feedback, comments, concerns, questions etc are always welcome and appreciated. thanks for all the continued support and readership...
Old 08-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #47
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

just to keep you all in the loop as far as things im working on and what not. im starting to work on team by team Free Agent lists for going into the off season. i have yet to get much done (AL East) but im working on the AL central tonight and or tomorrow.

Once i have them all done i will be listing them by division with my off season wish list. once i have that all done and stuff i will be posting it before the season ends. i know that my wish list of players taht are avail compated to what i may or may not be able to afford and stuff will be all out of whack but im still going to see what i can do when the season ends.

there are spots on my roster both offensive and pitching wise that i would like to improve upon in the off season through the market but there is a part of me that says "if we win the series keep this club togehter for a long run" but i see way too many names out there that i can bolster my club with and make it even better. take some closers off the market make them short men in front of street, improve my bench depth etc etc.

this is going to be fun.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:57 PM   #48
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

Oakland Update!

One month left to play, division just about wrapped up, rolling along like a well oiled machine... what could possibly go wrong in the next 26 days of the season? hopefully nothing...

thanks for reading and for any and all feedback, comments, concerns, questions, etc. it is all very deeply appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »