Home

Great Lakes Championship Wrestling (TEW 07)

This is a discussion on Great Lakes Championship Wrestling (TEW 07) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2007, 02:04 AM   #1
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Great Lakes Championship Wrestling (TEW 07)

Hey guys I thought I'd try my hand at TEW 07 seeing as I like wrestling so much... anyways I've never done one of these so I thought I'd share my progress with everyone.

I decided to go with a start up promotion in the Great Lakes (USA) region. I named it Great Lakes Championship Wrestling (GLCW) and I started with a bankroll of 200k for the local fed...

Right now there is only one title...

The GLCW Heavyweight Title:

The Roster:

Sexxxy Eddie

Chris Collyer

Mr. Ooh La La

Nick Logan

Human Tornado

Katsuski Takemura

John Walters

Doug Williams

Donovan Morgan

Norman Smiley

Trent Acid

Brent Albright

Announcers:

Mister Saint Laurent

Scotty Sweatervest

The Commish':

Paul DiBiase

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.

Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 05-14-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2007, 02:23 AM   #2
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

Re: Great Lakes Championship Wrestling (TEW 07)

Press Release for GLCW

4 MATCHES ANNOUNCED FOR GLCW SUPERSHOW....

For the GLCW Heavyweight Title:

Katsuski Takemura

VS.
Brent Albright

VS.
Norman Smiley

VS.
Doug Williams

Who's the Real Playa?
Human Tornado vs. Donovan Morgan vs. Sexxxy Eddie

The Frenchman must be stopped!
Mr. Ooh La La vs. John Walters

Teaching a Punk Respect:
Chad Collyer vs. Trent Acid

Quote:

Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 05-14-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:59 AM   #3
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

GLCW SuperShow

Live from Derby Park Flea Market, Kentucky in front of a crowd of 68.

Low Rent GLCW Promo video hits and the first ever episode of GLCW has begun!

*Pyro*

Scotty Sweatervest: HELLO and welcome to Great Lakes Championship Wrestling!!!!! We are live today from the Derby Park Flea Market in Kentucky and we are broadcasting in front of a jam packed crowd of 68 people!

Mister Saint Laurent: Whatever, I'm Canadian.

Scotty: Right.... anyways we have a huge show ahead of us so lets kick it off with our Commish Paul DiBiase!

*This Is Why I'm Hot by Mims hits and out comes Paul DiBiase with the GLCW Heavyweight belt slung over his shoulder*

Paul: Well, well, well, everyone said it couldn't be done, yet here I stand. ...and here's the rub, I'm only 18 years old! For that fact alone I demand you all bow and pay your respect to the greatest commissioner in the history of wrestling... PAUL DIBIASE!

*Crickets*

Paul: You inbreds don't get it, by me gracing your presence, your life has been enriched. But no matter, I'm out here to announce that tonight's fatal four way main event will be for the GLCW Heavyweight Title! That's right, whoever wins between Brent Albright, Katsuski Takemura, Doug Williams and Norman Smiley will be crowned the first ever GLCW Champ!!!

*crowd explodes in cheers*

Paul: Now you cheer, you people disgust me.... But I tire of you peons, lets get this show on the road.

Segment rating: E

Scotty: What a big announcement from our commissioner Paul DiBiase... I can't wait for that match! But first let's get to the action in the ring, the first ever GLCW match, Human Tornado vs. Donovan Morgan vs. Sexxxy Eddie!

Mister: Once again I'd like to point out I'm Canadian...

Scotty: Ok Mister... folks these three fighters are squaring off for one reason, and one reason only. They all are convinced that they are the better playa with the ladies and they can't think of a better way to show who's got the most mojo than to duke it out in the squared circle...

Mister: I like Donovan in this one.... he's not even a registered playa like Tornado and Sexxxy are, Donovan's just a perfectionist and thinks he can do it better than the rest of the petty playas running after those chicken heads up in the clubs.

3 Way Dance: Human Tornado vs. Donovan Morgan vs. Sexxxy Eddie
Sexxxy Eddy defeated Human Tornado and Donovan Morgan in 7:43 when Sexxxy Eddy defeated Donovan Morgan by pinfall with a Sextacy.

Scotty: Wow what a match to open the first ever GLCW Supershow!

Mister: I've seen better...

Scotty: Moving on.

Segment Rating: E+

Scotty: I'm told we have Tammy Lynn Sytch backstage with her client John Walters...

Mister:.....You have to be kidding me. Tammy Lynn? Why didn't Walter go with the girl on the corner if he wanted a manager THAT badly...

Scotty: Just shut up...
*Backstage*

Tammy Lynn: Folks take a look at the man standing to my left, his name is John Walters and you're going to want to get a good look at this kid, because his future is quite.... SUNNY! As for tonight my boy John is going to be taking on that pompous French jerk Mr. Ooh La La in a flag match... But don't worry everybody, with me at John's side, there's no way the stars and stripes will ever fall in the hands of a dirty Frenchman. And that's a guarantee!

Mister: Tammy Lynn calling someone else dirty?!? Shoot me now!

Scotty: If only Mister Laurent, if only.

Flag Match: Mr. Oh La La vs. John Walters w/ Tammy Lynn Sytch

Mr. Ooh La La wins in 7:57 when he retrieves the French Flag after throwing a buttered croissant in Walters face.

Scotty: That dirty, no good Frenchman! A buttered croissant in Walters face? He knew he couldn't win fair and square so he had to cheat with the foreign object!

Mister: I resent that name...

Scotty: What name?!?!

Mister: Foreign object... I suggest we change it to international object.

Scotty: Fine! Whatever! The fact is Mr. Ooh La La won by cheating... that's evil Frenchman!

Scotty: Ok now it's time to.... HEY! Wait a minute, Mr. Ooh La La is in the ring with a torch, he's going to light old glory on fire! Someone stop him!

*After wiping butter out of his eyes, John Walter comes running back into the ring*

Scotty: There's Walters! Oh a right, and another! Walters is laying it to that dastardly foreigner! Go get him kid! Stand up for the ole US of A!

Mister: You know what's a good song? O Canada....

Scotty: And it looks like Walters has scarred off Mr. Ooh La La, thank goodness he was there, or we might have been kicked off the air just as our show got off the ground.

Mister: What a shame.

Segment rating: F

Scotty: For our next match, we have Chad Collyer taking on Trent Acid. Collyer asked for this match specifically because he thinks Acid is a punk and Collyer wants to beat some respect into him.

Mister: Corporal punishment huh? We don't do that sort of thing in...

Scotty: If you say Canada I think I might jump out of this chair myself and administer some corporal punishment of my own.

Mister: I was going to say, "in my house" before you rudely interrupted me...

Scotty: I apologize

Mister: I wasn't finished! "in my house... that's in Canada!".

Scotty: I really hate you.

Chad Collyer vs. Trent Acid
Collyer defeats Trent Acid in 5:41 with a Texas Cloverleaf

Scotty: And there you go! Collyer really showed Acid who was boss if I do say so myself. That Texas Cloverleaf of his looked deadly. Shades of Dean Malenko even.

Mister: Even I'll admit I was impressed with how easily Collyer took out Acid there. Like a knife through a buttered croissant even... AHAHAHAHAAHA

Segment rating: E+

*A hype video plays showing highlights of the four contestants in the main event*

Segment rating: F+

Scotty: Mister Laurent, it's time for the main event and I have goosebumps!

Mister: Are you sure they're not pimples?

Scotty: Just stop talking... folks this is it! The GLCW Heavyweight Title match! Brent Albright vs. Katsuski Takemura vs. Norman Smiley vs. Doug Williams! Who will win?

Mister: I think the question might be, who will survive?

Scotty: Finally some astute observations from the color commentator..

Mister: I do what I can.

***Main Event***
Fatal Four Way for the GLCW Heavyweight Title: Brent Albright vs. Katsuski Takemura vs Norman Smiley vs. Doug Willaims

Katsuski Takemura defeated Brent Albright, Norman Smiley and Doug Williams in 13:39 when Katsuski Takemura defeated Norman Smiley by pinfall with a Moonsault Press. Katsuski Takemura wins the GLCW Heavyweight Title title.

Scotty: And that's it! Katsuski Takemura is the first ever GLCW Heavyweight Champion! Amazing!!!!

Mister: Props to Kat, the dude represented for his peeps back in the far east, and showed the world just how much skill he's got!

Segment Rating: D

Scotty: Well that's all we have for today folks, but be sure to turn in next month when the next GLCW SuperShow runs live from the Derby Park Flee Market here in Kentucky. Until then we leave you with our new champ Katsuski Takemura!!!!
First ever GLCW Heavyweight Champion:

Katsuski Takemura

Final Show Rating: D-

Quote:

Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 05-14-2007 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:57 AM   #4
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

GLCW internet news...

Last night's Great Lakes Championship Wrestling SuperShow was attended by 68 people and the feedback was very positive!

In other news, Axl Rotten has died of a drug overdose(in game of course) RIP.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2007, 05:46 AM   #5

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Haha "international object."

go go Fire Pro!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #6
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

GLCW SuperShow!
April, Sunday Week 4

Live from Derby Park Flea Market, in front of 67 people.

*GLCW Promo Video*

Scotty: Hello and welcome to the second annual GLCW SuperShow! I'm your host Scotty Sweatervest, and with me is my announcing partner Mister Saint Laurent.

Mister: Aloha everybody.

Scotty: Mister, we have a huge show ahead, so lets get to the ring, I hear the commissioner has something to say.

*This is Why I'm Hot*
Out saunters Paul DiBiase in a three piece suit.

Paul: So we made it to week two, and they said it wouldn't last... Tonight is a big night, in our main event we have Brent Albright taking on our new Heavyweight Champ Katsuski Takemura in a non title match. The catch is, if Albright wins, he win earn a title shot against Takemura on a later show!

Segment Rating: E-

Scotty: Alright, a big match for our main event tonight, and I'm being told we're going to a video package of our newest wrestler, Steven Hill!

*Highlight Video hits with narrator providing commentary*
7'0" 250, Steven Hill is the next great giant in Pro Wrestling history!

Mister: Impressive.... he's quite tall.

Scotty: Indeed mister, indeed. Moving on we now have a tag match between Trent Acid/John Walters vs. Mr. Ooh La La/Donovan Morgan.

Mister: If you will remember, Walters lost to Mr. Ooh La La last week, but was able to stop the Frenchman from burning the flag mid-ring.

Scotty: A true hero he is.

Tag Match: Trent Acid/John Walters vs. Mr. Ooh La La/Donovan Morgan
Acid pins Morgan at 7:08.

Scotty: Wow, Acid and Walters really dominated there... Hey WAIT! Mr. Ooh La La is attacking Walters in the isle and throwing him back in the ring... What a unfair sneak attack!

Mister: Scotty, it looks like Ooh La La is looking for something under the ring! It's a..... French Flag!

Scotty: Of all the things! Oh no, La La is draping the flag over the fallen Walters. What an evil foreigner!

Mister: Or proud countrymen.

Segment Rating: F

Scotty: Lets head backstage to our newest reporter Billy Clean who's standing by with Commish DiBiase.

Billy: Thanks Scotty, Mr. DiBiase, I hear you have some very important news?

Paul: That's right Billy, Norman Smiley won't be able to make it tonight so his scheduled match with Doug Williams has been postponed.

*BOOOOS*

Paul: But, I have given Doug the choice of picking a new opponent. His choice is the youngster Steven Hill!

Billy: Excuse me Mr. DiBiase, but isn't that a little unfair? Steven Hill is no way near ready to fight Williams.

Paul: Who are you again?

Billy: I'm Billy Clean, the new backstage announcer.

Paul: Well, I'm Paul DiBiase, the commissioner around here... so what I say goes, ok Chuck?

Billy: Billy

Paul: Right, John.
Segment Rating: E

Scotty: Mister, I don't like this one bit, Steven Hill isn't close to ready to face a monster like Doug Williams... this could be bad!

Mister: I know! I can't wait for the carnage!

Doug Williams vs. Steven Hill
Doug Williams makes Steven Hill submit to a Sitting Leg Muffler(Brock Lock) in 1:06

Scotty: Well that was just as brutal as I imagined, but it looks like Doug Williams isn't letting go of his hold! Somebody please make him break the hold damnit!

Mister: He's going to break Hill's leg, in Hill's pro debut!

Scotty: This isn't right, this just isn't right.

*Finally refs come to break up the hold and paramedics wheel Hill out on a gurney as Williams laughs manically in the ring*

Scotty: Doug Williams is an *******! When Norman Smiley returns I'm sure he'll have something to say about this heinous act we've just seen.

Mister: Or he might just do the "Big Wiggle" and move on with his life.

Scotty: Ok, well shifting gears, lets take a look at this video of the upcoming Human Tornado vs. Sexxxy Eddie match.

*Hype Video for Human Tornado vs. Sexxxy Eddie*

Scotty: Now on to our next match, Human Tornado vs. Sexxxy Eddie, you may remember last week that Eddie and Tornado were involved in a three way match over who was the biggest playa.

Mister: That's right, Sexxxy Eddie pulled out the win and this week Eddie and Tornado are squaring off again.

Human Tornado vs. Sexxxy Eddie
Tornado pins Eddie in 8:17

Mister: It looks like Eddie may have some competition on just who is the biggest playa in all of GLCW.

Scotty: Billy Clean is in the back with our champ... and his new manager?!?

Billy: That's right Scotty, with me is the GLCW Heavyweight Champ Katsuski Takemura and his... manager... Prince Nana.

Nana: Thank you, thank you... You see I, the great Prince Nana have come to GLCW to manage the great Katsuski Takemura. I'm sure this move will have people scratching their heads, but really it's quite simple as to why Kat and I are teaming up, we're both talented, we're both handsome, and most importantly we both love gold. John boy, you might have thought Katsuski was dominant before, but with Prince Nana in his corner, you haven't seen anything yet! As for tonight, Andy Brentwright or whoever you are, you might as well just walk away because when the Asian Sensation Katsuski Takemura walks in to that ring, the match is going to be over... As easy as 1...2...3. And that's the royal truth, because Prince Nana has decreed it!

Billy: It's.... ah never mind, back to you Scotty.

Scotty: Ok we're going to take one more look back at the devastating submission Doug Williams locked in on the debuting rookie Steven Hill earlier tonight.... we are getting word that Hill could be out for up to 6 months with that leg injury... we wish him all the best.

Mister: So without further adieu, and I recommend the weak stomached turn away, here is the replay of the ugly injury sustained at the hands of Doug Williams.

*Video plays of Williams refusing to break submission, and Hill in agony*

Scotty: Main event time as we have Brent Albright taking on Heavyweight Champion Katsuski Takemura with a title shot on the line if Albright can somehow win this match!

Mister: Oh and what a match it should be! I expect an all out battle from these two non-canadian talents tonight...

Scotty: You just can't let go can you?

Mister: Eh....

Main Event: Brent Albright vs. Katsuski Takemura w/Prince Nana
Brent Albright defeats Katsuski Takemura with a crowbar(armbar) at 11:03 to secure the rights to be named the GLCW #1 contender!

Scotty: A great, great match there Mister...

Mister: Just like I predicted Scotty. Albright was on the top of his game tonight!

Scotty: He sure was, and now Albright has won the right to face off against Takemura for the GLCW Heavyweight Title! But that's all the time we have tonight folks! Who will stop Doug Williams, and when will Albright get his shot?!?!

Segment Rating: D-

Show Rating: E

Quote:

Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 05-14-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #7
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

GLCW internet news...

Last night's Great Lakes Championship Wrestling SuperShow was attended by 67 people and the show should have increased the federations popularity.

In other news, Jake "The Snake" Roberts has died of a drug overdose(in game of course) RIP.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #8
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

GLCW SuperShow!
May, Sunday Week 4

Live from Derby Park Flee Market in front of 63 people.

*GLCW Promo Video*

Scotty: Welcome welcome welcome! Another big week is in store for us here at GLCW, and now lets head to the ring where Katsuski Takemura and Prince Nana are in the ring!

Katsuski: 私はチャンピオンです! 全部が私におじぎをするものとします! それでブレント・オルブライトが私との試合〔マッチ〕を望んでいてhuh? よく 私が彼に試合をあげる を除いて 誰がただGLCWの中で最も良いものなのか見るためにそれを刺激的 であることに一連の7つを試合にしよう それは、あなたが十分な人なのかどうかです! 私対あなた で 1 選び出す 合う それを持って来る 間抜け!

Mister: What?

Prince Nana: And for those of you who don't get what the champ is saying, know this.... best of seven, Takemura vs. Albright, and it begins next month in this very ring, one on one, with the winner of the series either retaining or gaining the GLCW Heavyweight Title! And that's the Royal Truth because Prince Nana decrees it!

Scotty: I don't even know what to say to all that... So Mister, the first match tonight is Nick Logan vs. Donovan Morgan...

Mister: Yeah, I'm pumped.... but honestly, Morgan hasn't won yet, and for being a perfectionist, he's really been nonchalant about actually being perfect record wise in GLCW. Irony my name is Donovan Morgan.

Scotty: Irony indeed.

Nick Logan vs. Donovan Morgan
Logan pins Morgan at 12:27 with a frog splash.
Mister: And wouldn't you know it, Morgan loses again.... maybe next time he'll get back on track.

Scotty: Who knows, Paul DiBiase can't be happy with how bad one of his boys is fairing out there.

*Human Tornado is pimping on some chicks in the back... laying down game of course*

HT: Ladies, come check this fine *** playa out! I might be smooth in the ring, but ladies that pales in comparison how smooth my game is. So what do yall say we bounce up out of this joint and go hit the clubs?
*As HT and the ladies start to head out of the scene, Chris Collyer and Sexxxy Eddie attack him from behind*

Sexxxy: Who's the real playa now, bitch!!!

Mister: I love backstage assaults.

Scotty: Can't we all get along?

Mister: What's next Scotty?

Scotty: Actually it's Smiley vs. Ooh La La... I really hate that Frenchman.

Mister: He's A.O.K. with me... go French man. By the way, think we can get him to make French fries?

Scotty: Who knows... who knows.

Norman Smiley vs. Mr. Ooh La La
Smiley wins in 12:10 with a submission and help from John Walters.

Scotty: Way to go Walters! Take out that French sissy!

Mister: What a dirty way to help Smiley get a win. I wish I could protest!

Scotty: Right now we're going to head out to Kentucky General where Billy Clean is live with Steven Hill who last week was viciously beat by Doug Williams.

Mister: This ought to be real good....

Billy: I'm here with blue chipper Steven Hill who was injured last week at the hands of Doug Williams. How are you feeling Steven?

Steven: I'm ok Billy, I'm ok... but let me tell Doug something... listen you bastard, when I get out of this bed I'm coming for you, and I'm going to pay back every single ounce of hurt you caused me... do you hear me? I'm going to break your leg just like you broke mine and then I'm going to break your other leg. 5 months Williams, 5 months until you become a cripple.

Billy: Back to you guys....

Scotty: Wow, Doug Williams looks to be in store for a lot of trouble when Hill returns.

Mister: I doubt it scotty, I doubt it...

Segment Rating: F+

Scotty: Now it's time for our Main Event!!! We have a tag match of Brent Albright/John Williams taking on Katsuski Takemura/Doug Williams! This one should be excellent!

Mister: No doubt about it Scotty!
Main Event: Brent Albright/John Walters vs. Katsuski Takemura/Doug Williams
Katsuski Takemura pins John Walters at 17:34 with a Half-Arm Suplex

Scotty: Another amazing main event here at GLCW! And to top that off we have a best of seven series starting next show between Albright and Takemura! We're out of time!!!

Segment Rating: D-

Show Rating: D-

Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »