Home

The Coaching career of Brandon Crawford(CH 2K7 360)

This is a discussion on The Coaching career of Brandon Crawford(CH 2K7 360) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: The Coaching career of Brandon Crawford(CH 2K7 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Yeah, same for my dynasties. School started for me last Tuesday and I had to cut down on nuts and bolts features on my dynasties.
The worst part of it is, is that NHL and NBA are coming out in weeks and I already had the teams I was going to do them with lined up and some ideas for them. Now I go to school to 3 PM work till 6 PM(5 days a week) and top that with homework and I may only be able to update 1 dynasty a night meaning 4-5 updates for all 4 of my dynasties(once NHL comes out).
MLB: New York Yankees
CFL: BC Lions - I want my Rough Riders back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #26
MVP

December 6, 2006

Howard 5-3 (1-0) Vs. American 4-4

HLF 1 2 OT T
AMER 30 46 - 76
HOW. 46 34 - 80

The game would have been compeltely different had American made some shots. Our defense in the last 5 minutes was horrible as we let American catch up from a 25 point lead and get to within 4. We fired way too many 3's(30) and just did not play smart basketball. Wilkins only played 6 minutes because he was compeltely oblivious on how to play basketball today. He went 1 for 5 and was not covering his man and kept trying to cover American's point guard. We had 5 in double digits for points and everyone got a point. We were out rebounded again 43-28, but we doubled up their steals with 26 of our own. Our bench was also exceptional today with 42 points of their own and we had 32 fast break points. Wilkins actually started at shooting guard today but Smith got the majority of the time on the floor. Our rebounding kept us from really getting big runs going but we kept our shots in the high perecentage area and they dropped so we came out with the win.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #27
MVP

Just to let all that are following my halfs are being shortened to 10 minutes because of the school year. I have also had the game freeze a few times late in the 15 minute half games so this may help me get more games in.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #28
MVP

December 9, 2006

MEAC Conference game

Howard 6-3 (1-0) @ UMES 2-2

HLF 1 2 OT T
HOW. 27 23 - 50
UMES 19 28 - 47

The game was a real nail bitter at the end. We were up by 15 with 2 minutes but UMES went on a big run and tied it at 47 with only 3.2 seconds on the clock. I immediately put Wilkins and Smith out there as they make the most shots. Smith gets it off the inbound, dribbles once and drills the 3 and just as the ball passes through the hoop the buzzer went. Incredible game, the closest game that I have ever been a part of. The special part about that shot was it was our first completed 3 since the 1st minute of the game. Kurt Smith will be my starter in the big games when we will need to hit all of our shots, Wilkins will start in non-conference games and in the conference games against the weaker opponents. This way he gets experience and Smith still gets us points. Smith even showed some defensive flash for the first time this season picking up a big block late in the game. 3 of my players did not have points which is dissapointing but only our big play guys were on the court this game because it was too close for comfort. We now get an entire week off before we head to Oregon St. on the 19th of December to play the Beavers. Smith will be starting at shooting guard and will play at point guard at some points.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #29
MVP

Guys this sucks, but I have to stop this dynasty. My 360 will not read my C-Hoops disk and I can no longer play the game. Sorry, I really enjoyed writing this and was hoping to get through some seasons but my 360 crapped out on me. I will be starting another C-Hoops chise when 2K8 is out but this chise has to stop here.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:15 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon 2006
Guys this sucks, but I have to stop this dynasty. My 360 will not read my C-Hoops disk and I can no longer play the game. Sorry, I really enjoyed writing this and was hoping to get through some seasons but my 360 crapped out on me. I will be starting another C-Hoops chise when 2K8 is out but this chise has to stop here.
That stinks. I think I'll be starting up an NBA 2K8 one, but I don't know if I am going to purchase CH 2K8. Looking forward to your 2K8 one!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #31
MVP

Well I'll have NHL 08 and NHL 2K8 by the end of this week so I'll have at least 1 more franchise going by this weekend. So this one would have been left alone for a bit, but I still would have liked to play through some seasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #32
MVP

Just letting you guys know what went on with my game. I was checking the disc this weekend and found a small crack at the hole in the center, I don't understand how it got there because the disc only went between its case and the console. Sorry to bump this but, it is just to inform you guys. Again, sorry for letting this die.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »