Home

The Sniper Shannon(A BAP)

This is a discussion on The Sniper Shannon(A BAP) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2008, 01:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Sniper Shannon(A BAP)

BUT LIEK NASLUND IZNT A NUCK NO MOREZ LOLOLOLOL!!1
Old 09-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #10
Pro

SabresKings3623's Arena

OVR: 15

LOL
Old 09-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 44

its before the ufa stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Psh. You'd better include that part of it.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #13
Banned

ya of course
Old 09-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #14
Banned

It was draft time i sat next to Nick and three rows behind Jason i heard a hush start to fall and it was draft time. i was curious to see who the first overall pick of the devils would be it could be Shertok the Jerktok Steven Stamkos or even Me Jason or Nick. I had a funny feeling that i would be the last of us three to be drafted but Skyland wants to be a penguin and i would retire if i was drafted by them. I guess its all up to where i would fit in. But as the Devils staff took the stage i sat and waited.
"The New Jersey Devils are proud to pick with the First overall pick Ivan Shertok from the Soviet Red Army."

Last edited by star king3; 09-23-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #15
Pro

SabresKings3623's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by star king3
It was draft time i sat next to Nick and three rows behind Jason i heard a hush start to fall and it was draft time. i was curious to see who the first overall pick of the devils would be it could be Shertok the Jerktok Steven Stamkos or even Me Jason or Nick. I had a funny feeling that i would be the last of us three to be drafted but Skyland wants to be a penguin and i would retire if i was drafted by them. I guess its all up to where i would fit in. But as the Devils staff took the stage i sat and waited.
"The New Jersey Devils are proud to pick with the First overall pick Ivan Shertok from the Soviet Red Army."

LMFAO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #16
Banned

It was time for the second round pick of the Penguins. As Lemieux Crosby and The Penguins Staff took the stage i preyed it wouldn’t be me. Lemieux walked up and started to announce.
"With the Second overall pick we would like to select" as he said that he backed away and Crosby stepped up.
"Jason Skyland of the OHL London Knights!"
I looked at Jason and said Congratulations and he gave me and nick to high fives and walked to the stage.
I was happy for him but I was energetically waiting for my turn it was time for the Kings pick 3rd overall Dean Lombardi took the stage with the Kings staff and Anze Kopitar. Kopitar stepped to the microphone.
“With our 3rd overall pick we would like to select Drew Doughty of the OHL’s Guelph Storm! With our 4th overall pick we would like to pick Nick Barry of WHL's Kelowna Rockets!"
“Nick sweet do the Monarchs proud!” with that I gave him a high five and he ran to the stage. Seeing four people excluding me don jerseys made me sad but I had a chance as it was the Canucks turn to draft two. As Alain Vigneault Mike Gillis and Markus Naslund took the stage i looked for ryan and couldn’t see him I should have known as Naslund took the stage to thank the Sens for their hospitality and then Ryan popped up from under the stage ran up and announced my dream moment.
“The Vancouver Canucks are proud to Select 5th overall my brother Jeff Shannon of the WHL Vancouver Giants!”
I jumped up in surprise at hearing Ryan say my name hugged my mom and dad and gave Nick and Jason high fives and flashed an evil look at Jerktok and ran to the stage shook hands with the staff hugged Ryan and put on that stylish blue and green jersey. And Nauslund took his place at the podium to announce the 6th pick.
“With the 6th overall pick we would like to select Cody Hodgson of the OHL’s Brampton Battalion."
When Hodgson arrived I gave him a Handshake and a hug as we were once again Temmates as we were for Team Canada U18

Last edited by star king3; 09-24-2008 at 07:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »