Home

***Return To Glory: An Edmonton Oilers Dynasty(NHL '09)***

This is a discussion on ***Return To Glory: An Edmonton Oilers Dynasty(NHL '09)*** within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 AM   #33
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: ***Return To Glory: An Edmonton Oilers Dynasty(NHL '09)***

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
dude! whatever happened to this dynasty?? to me, dude, this was the best dynasty i've seen you make!!! and that's saying something, because you've had some good ones! I think that the oilers are a really good team, and the stuff you've done so far in this dynasty makes brian burke look like an amateur! This was great stuff!!! You've got to get an update out, if you still even have this dynasty!
I beg to differ. This was a bad dynasty. I think it was one of his worst dynasties
Old 02-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillardMavs
I beg to differ. This was a bad dynasty. I think it was one of his worst dynasties
Don't mess with my buddies dynasty. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 44

thanks guys for bringing this old thing back he deleted it and hes of os for 3 months so no point in that move
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillardMavs
ehhh one man's garbage is another man's prized possession--or however that saying goes, anyways. You may not have liked it, but it definitely doesn't mean it was a bad dynasty. I personally liked it, so to me, it was a good dynasty. Anything with the oilers is cool--im not a huge fan, but to me, they're such a fun team to play that there's basically no drawbacks in an oilers franchise.

But your opinion is your opinion, so i respect that, even if i heartily disagree with it.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #37
Pro

SabresKings3623's Arena

OVR: 15

LOL, I forgot all about this. Damn, I made some sketchy trades. If I'm ever allowed to be on the computer for more than an hour at a time again(****ing goddamn parents), I'll get an Oilers dynasty up, and revive my BAP and Sabres dynasty.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #38
Pro

SabresKings3623's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
dude! whatever happened to this dynasty?? to me, dude, this was the best dynasty i've seen you make!!! and that's saying something, because you've had some good ones! I think that the oilers are a really good team, and the stuff you've done so far in this dynasty makes brian burke look like an amateur! This was great stuff!!! You've got to get an update out, if you still even have this dynasty!

I followed your trades as best as i could, and boy is my team dominant. Except i traded for crosby instead of malkin--not as realistic, I know, but i'm playing with the pc version with custom modded rosters from nhldepot.net, and in these rosters, malkin's contract is only 1 mil while marleau's is like, 8.8 or something, and i couldn't trade for malkin bc of the salary cap--so i settled for crosby

Anyways, this was such a dominant dynasty! I just found it, and i've already fallen in love with it! you always do great work.
Thanks man, I appreciate it that you enjoy my dynasties. Have a look at my Sabres dynasty(in my sig), that's my most current dynasty, where I actually had some sort of an update format, and the dynasty I had the most fun doing.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 31

haha i've been checking your sabres dynasty regularly, too--don't worry

I liked that one, but a lot of it has to do with team selection--bc of the great things you did with this oilers team in such a short time (no matter how unrealistic some of the transactions were, lol) this dynasty held that much more of an interest to me.

Now, if you were to have equally magnificent trades in your sabres dynasty, i'm not completely sure if i'd have the same interest in it--i might, you never know, but i don't like the sabres as much as i do the oilers, especially bc the sabres knocked out my rangers from the playoffs two years ago Some grudges can't be forgotten, after all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »