Home

October 2019 Dynasty PS3

This is a discussion on October 2019 Dynasty PS3 within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2019, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
October 2019 Dynasty PS3

This thread will serve as the weekly summaries for our PS3 dynasty.

This week we had our first user v user game. Ball State traveled to Central Michigan where the Chippewas just didn’t have it on offense. Their senior QB was sacked multiple times as the coverage was stout in the first half. Ball State’s RB - Fletcher has a couple clutch runs and was player of the game. This matchup will be interesting next year.

Some bright spots of the dynasty are coming from the American conference in the Tulane Green Wave. They’ve managed to land a top 10 ranking. Also, the Mountain West is doing well as Hawaii is 8-1.

Please comment on this thread with any coach post game press statements. Thank you gentlemen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2019, 05:35 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: October 2019 Dynasty PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallStateGloryDaze
This thread will serve as the weekly summaries for our PS3 dynasty.

This week we had our first user v user game. Ball State traveled to Central Michigan where the Chippewas just didn’t have it on offense. Their senior QB was sacked multiple times as the coverage was stout in the first half. Ball State’s RB - Fletcher has a couple clutch runs and was player of the game. This matchup will be interesting next year.

Some bright spots of the dynasty are coming from the American conference in the Tulane Green Wave. They’ve managed to land a top 10 ranking. Also, the Mountain West is doing well as Hawaii is 8-1.

Please comment on this thread with any coach post game press statements. Thank you gentlemen.

The dynasty has been advanced to Conference Championship Week!!! Ball State already got the dub against Miami (OH). Can they draw Hawaii in the BCS bowl bid???

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-18-2019, 07:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallStateGloryDaze
The dynasty has been advanced to Conference Championship Week!!! Ball State already got the dub against Miami (OH). Can they draw Hawaii in the BCS bowl bid???

We are now in Bowl Week. UCF bested Tulane in the American Conference Championship and now UCF will take on Ball State in the Fiesta Bowl!!!

Old 11-25-2019, 10:20 AM   #4
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm not sure what you've got going here.

If it's for an online dynasty it should be here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...otball-online/

If it's your own dynasty report it should be here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...all-dynasties/

If it's the latter I'd suggest a lot more in depth approach. Take a look at some of the posts in the forum above.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »