Home

Question regarding story-line based dynasties

This is a discussion on Question regarding story-line based dynasties within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2021, 12:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question regarding story-line based dynasties

Hello,
A long time ago (5 years) there were more than a couple football story-line based dynasties. The immediate one that comes to mind is the one by BraedenG33... However, it looks like his account was nuked and no one knew what happened to it back in the day. Alas, I was wondering if they were still allowed in the football dynasties section, I know that the hockey ones were banned, don't know the exact reason why. Also is that even something anyone would have interest in anymore? It seems like all the people I used to talk to on here aren't active.
Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 01:02 AM   #2
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Question regarding story-line based dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyIThinkJake
Hello,
A long time ago (5 years) there were more than a couple football story-line based dynasties. The immediate one that comes to mind is the one by BraedenG33... However, it looks like his account was nuked and no one knew what happened to it back in the day. Alas, I was wondering if they were still allowed in the football dynasties section, I know that the hockey ones were banned, don't know the exact reason why. Also is that even something anyone would have interest in anymore? It seems like all the people I used to talk to on here aren't active.
Thanks,

I may be ignorant, but I'm not sure why a storyline based dynasty wouldn't be allowed. There are several basketball dynasties from Trekfan that feature gameplay, but the main part of the dynasty is the story of the main character.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »