Home

Dynasty House Rules (Gameplay)

This is a discussion on Dynasty House Rules (Gameplay) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-25-2024, 12:48 PM   #9
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Dynasty House Rules (Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
JoshC mentioned this years ago & it really had me pivot my thinking so I can get the most out of my gaming experience.

He stated “gamers need to take ownership surrounding their gaming experience”

One bad thing I was doing that I see a lot of gamers do is take previous issues & apply them to a game I hadn’t even played yet.

This lead to once the game was in my hands, I went actively looking for the issues, instead of just playing this new version of the game for what it was.

I wasn’t playing the game, I was looking to confirm perceived previous issues.

I see a lot of gamers on Twitter (X) killing their College Football experience before it’s even released, following this same ideology.

Just off the CFB25 trailer reveal, they’re looking for Madden issues in a “new” College Football game

All ready, some gamers are applying what they did in Madden in preparation for release and that’s crazy

I’m going to let CFB25 speak for itself& what gaming experience it provides.

Be careful you don’t kill your CFB25 experience before you even get the game

I second all of this! I'm fully expecting this to be the best football game EA has ever released, and if there are adjustments that need to be made later, then so be it.
Old 05-25-2024, 02:21 PM   #10
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0

I wouldn't pay too much attention to things like that. If it's an offline Dynasty just play in whatever way allows you to have fun and gives you the experience you want.

We're not going to have any idea about things like sliders or difficulty level until the game is actually out. I will say that given my experience with the NCAA series as well as the Madden series, Heisman/All Madden difficulty has generally nerfed my own players instead of making the opponent AI/strategy better. I never likely that approach; I feel if I recruit a guy (or pay/draft a guy in the case of Madden) who is supposed to catch everything or have great ball carrying, he shouldn't be dropping passes or fumbling every game. I get if your guys fumble more or whatever it makes it more difficult so that's technically in line with ramping up the difficulty level. But I'd much rather the difficulty levels ramp up AI recognition of plays, AI playcalling effectiveness and strategy, and reaction of the AI players. I was able to get to an experience I wanted via All-Pro/All-American with custom sliders, but Heisman/All-Madden was just unenjoyable for me. As a disclaimer I didn't play Madden 24, so the last Madden I played was 23, but I can't imagine they changed that.
Old 05-25-2024, 10:13 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
JoshC mentioned this years ago & it really had me pivot my thinking so I can get the most out of my gaming experience.

He stated “gamers need to take ownership surrounding their gaming experience”

One bad thing I was doing that I see a lot of gamers do is take previous issues & apply them to a game I hadn’t even played yet.

This lead to once the game was in my hands, I went actively looking for the issues, instead of just playing this new version of the game for what it was.

I wasn’t playing the game, I was looking to confirm perceived previous issues.

I see a lot of gamers on Twitter (X) killing their College Football experience before it’s even released, following this same ideology.

Just off the CFB25 trailer reveal, they’re looking for Madden issues in a “new” College Football game

All ready, some gamers are applying what they did in Madden in preparation for release and that’s crazy

I’m going to let CFB25 speak for itself& what gaming experience it provides.

Be careful you don’t kill your CFB25 experience before you even get the game
Thank God I don’t play madden. Everything will be new to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2024, 11:27 PM   #12
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

I play no switch, small 2 prestige & under school, can’t convince players to stay if projected rounds 1-4, only can recruit players in your pipeline or they must have you in their top 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »