Home

Pac-12 Conference Championship

This is a discussion on Pac-12 Conference Championship within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Pac-12 Conference Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Washington State is playing where? UW is in Seattle for a single season and nothing more. Washington State is in the southeast part of the state, nowhere near Seattle. Not sure what you were trying to say there. Cal is playing at AT&T Park for a year, if that is what you meant after saying 49ers, but that stadium has never been in the game.
Washington State is playing Oregon State there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
Washington State is playing Oregon State there.
Ok, I see what you're saying now, but I doubt Qwest field gets in the game unless the Apple Cup is moved there like the Red River being at a neutral field. Or they bring back the Seattle Bowl... NOT.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Ok, I see what you're saying now, but I doubt Qwest field gets in the game unless the Apple Cup is moved there like the Red River being at a neutral field. Or they bring back the Seattle Bowl... NOT.
The Apple Cup is also being played there this year so Washington can get started on the renovations as early as possible.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
The Apple Cup is also being played there this year so Washington can get started on the renovations as early as possible.
The Apple Cup is only played there because it is Washington's home at that point in time. Next year, it will be at Washington State. Like I said, for Qwest Field to be in the game, the Apple Cup will have to be there YEARLY and EA can't be lazy about it, not just this year. Huskies will be back at home in 2013.

My apologies to CenturyLink. They own the naming rights now... I'm tired of these changing Corporate Sponsorships.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:02 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 12

I'm putting mine in Sun Devil Stadium for 2011, Denver Invesco field for year 2 of the dynasty and rose bowl in year 3....

ben
voodoo
Old 07-06-2011, 04:24 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
The Apple Cup is only played there because it is Washington's home at that point in time. Next year, it will be at Washington State. Like I said, for Qwest Field to be in the game, the Apple Cup will have to be there YEARLY and EA can't be lazy about it, not just this year. Huskies will be back at home in 2013.

My apologies to CenturyLink. They own the naming rights now... I'm tired of these changing Corporate Sponsorships.
Don't be sorry to CenturyLink, it will still be called Qwest Field here!

Hopefully they do have Qwest in the game, that's where I'll be putting the game for sure!
Old 07-06-2011, 04:28 AM   #31
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm thinking University of Phoenix, I'm a big fan of that stadium
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
I'm not a big fan of the "home game" conference championship setup, who has a good suggestion for a geographically relevant place for the PAC-12 championship game?
If your going to have a conference championship game then the team with the best conference record should have home field advantage. It makes it less likely from a 4 loss team to upset a 1 loss team.

Personally I think I am just going to make all the conferences 10 teams(with a 9 game conference schedule). So no one has a conference championship game, and every conference has the same number of teams, and every team plays every other team in their conference, and there are no BCS tie-ins. So The Top 10 teams go to the BCS. These things seems like the most fair, and balanced thing to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »