Home

Default Heisman, No Adjustments To Anything And Loving Every Minute Of It!!

This is a discussion on Default Heisman, No Adjustments To Anything And Loving Every Minute Of It!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Default Heisman, No Adjustments To Anything And Loving Every Minute Of It!!

I've heard about some issues that a lot of people are having concerning Defensive AI and CPU defensive backs mirroring routes. I agree that this does happen from time to time but if ou throw to a WR with a better OVR than the CPU defensive back, you wont have all the problems you speak of.

I can say without a doubt that this is clearly the best NCAA next gen and for that matter the best football game that I have played nextgen without haveing to touch sliders.

Perfect example, I played two gammes in my dynasty of Maryland (CPU) vs. Miami (Me) with Maryland playing at home. Herbstreit actually picked Maryland to get the upset win which I thought was crazy, but the great thing was that was that is exactly how it played out. Jacory got a concussiion early in the first quarter and I wasn't focused and just going throuh the motions on offense and I was down 13-10 ant the half. I tried to refocus my mind in the second half but I made too many mistakes overalland lost 23-13.

The second game I was all about being focused lol. My passing game and running game was on point and Iwon 35-14. The best part (and most surprising) part about this game was deep in the second quarter with about 50 seconds left, I was up 21-7and just stopped their two minute drive.They ran the clock down to 20 seconds to kick the field goal and ran a FAKE field goal for the touchdown!!! My mouth dropped open and although I dominated because they did that too me lol. The AI choice that I see that are made show me that in my opinion, if we stop trying to adjust so much and learn the game first we will see that it plays the way a football game should be played...

I love this game right now and I hope that you can find the same enjoyment out of it that I do...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Default Heisman, No Adjustments To Anything And Loving Every Minute Of It!!

game has a lot of glitches as far as ODs, profanity filters and custom playbooks but i definatly agree with you about default heisman playing pretty well I've had a couple awesome games playing the cpu so far
Old 07-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut17
game has a lot of glitches as far as ODs, profanity filters and custom playbooks but i definatly agree with you about default heisman playing pretty well I've had a couple awesome games playing the cpu so far
About to start my OD tonight after the Buck/Gator roster release...

What kinds of names are being flagged as PROFAIN???
Is there a fix?
Do you just change the name?
Will the OD still function properly with "profain" names?

thanks...

psn - CeeGee
Old 07-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
About to start my OD tonight after the Buck/Gator roster release...

What kinds of names are being flagged as PROFAIN???
Is there a fix?
Do you just change the name?
Will the OD still function properly with "profain" names?

thanks...
It's no biggie. It's stuff like ****, so you can simply fix it by using the name Dwyke.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
This is an impression, so I'm closing it. But there's a workaround thread for the name thing. I can't remember it specifically but just disconnect from online and your fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »