Home

anyone else have this problem?

This is a discussion on anyone else have this problem? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2004, 01:05 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Talking anyone else have this problem?

So, I finally started a dynasty last week with my Crimson Tide from Alabama. I am in my first season, and the defense is as constant as the sun. However, the offense is unbelievable. I barely beat Southern Miss AT HOME and tore up Tennesse on the road by 30. Are you kidding me? Anyone else having the problem with the game being so inconsistent in the way they place? I have decided I kinda like it though. It is kinda like real sports in that you have an idea of what you can do, but you never know what your going to get. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2004, 11:26 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: anyone else have this problem?

The game really is much like real life in the way the lower teams will get up for you if you're good. I'm at Utah, and was given all I could handle by a Wyoming team that I believe was something like 1-6 at the time. I barley won, 28-24, having to come back. But the next week I went on the road and beat a slightly better BYU team something like 42-0. Go figure...
Old 11-05-2004, 03:51 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: anyone else have this problem?

Since when is real college football "consistent" LOL? Just take a look at the crazy games this year already. I woudln't say thats a problem but in fact a nod to how good EA programmed the game. If the game was consistent in the aspect you describe it'd be pretty unrealistic and boring because each game would be pretty predictable. And we all know real college football is not predictable, heck Stanford almost beat USC this year, LOL!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »