Home

NCAA Football 2006 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2006 Wishlist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2005, 09:56 PM   #73
Rookie

trinity18's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 2006 Wishlist

Like last year, I want to see both a High School All-American game, and a senior bowl.

oh yea and I hate the olympic record setting high jumping db's also?
I might just turk turn knockdowns off all together?
Old 01-29-2005, 10:13 PM   #74
Rookie

buckeye726's Arena

OVR: 2

In season recruiting and the HS All-Star game. And for a good effect have the ability to offer 1 recruit of yours to graduate early and enroll in college to be able to participate in spring ball and get his awareness up. But you have to use a certain amount of your recruiting points depending on how good his HS GPA is. Then when he gets to school have either the mini-camp ala Madden, Spring game, or fall practice. I think a neat idea would be to have a spring game and have it be in the 1st half 1st string O vs 1st string D. 1st quarter you play O or D and 2nd quarter you play the other one. The 2nd half could be 2nd and 3rd string. Kinda like a preseason deal in Madden.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:48 PM   #75
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

1. Make sure the gameplay is right . example this year's WR dropping way to many passes. this year they was no way you could play a relastic game with out using sliders

2. after the season have senior bowl and HS All american games for

3. During the season be able look at HS recruits and see where senior projected draft round is.

4. Have some type of pre season either a spring game or something similar to what madden has

5. In recruiting be able to offer players money and other things to come to your school and if you get caught you get probation

6. Be able to change the quarters length of the CPU's game to match you when you SIM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2005, 03:28 AM   #76
Rookie

67Vikes's Arena

Straight ahead kickers for the older all-time teams.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:24 AM   #77
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10

-ability to change recruits info (home town)
-ability to change class, home town in default rosters
-ability to change position of player trough out year in dynasty
-easier to recruit more players (1 stars should sign automatically if offered)
-focus should be on school, not coach during dynasty (maybe AD perspective)
-ability to turn off / limit discipline
-ability to set 2 deep depth chart instead of 3 (can customize Sp.T. in formation screen)
-ability to edit conference schedule (order, etc.)
-add more plays to playbook
-get rid of the mascot game (it’s killing the title’s street cred.)
-85 roster limit
-increase average recruit number each year from the current 16-17 players to 20-25

My selfish team specifics:

-new UCF gold jerseys (not released yet)
-new FAU Nike jerseys (not released yet)
-Lockhart Stadium (FAU’s home field)

just kiddding wishes:

-UCF’s on campus stadium for the 2006 season
-FAU’s indoor on campus stadium for the 2007 season
Old 02-11-2005, 12:32 PM   #78
Rookie

Bpajak's Arena

add the abilite to improve a team while in a dynasty season. individual player skill level increases during the season would be nice too. make it so that if you are a d+ overall team at the beginning of the season and have won 5 stright you can go up to maybe a c- or something
Old 02-18-2005, 02:33 AM   #79
Rookie

allconsoles's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon14 Re: NCAA Football 2006 Wishlist

recruiting
no signings to last week of recruiting commited players can decommit
add player visits to games the recruiting engine for march madness would be perfect

Dynasty gameplay

spring game
training camp (spring practice and fall two a days)
weekly progression of players
weekly prepartion of gameplan i.e. monday film work tuesday scrimmage etc...
use of eye toy camera to put yourself in the game
bigger roster

dive over the top animation in goal line situations
the reggie bush leap of faith into the endzone
team specific stadium entrances more juke moves or chaining the moves i.e a juke and spin combo
Old 02-23-2005, 11:17 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like playing the games, but the off-season stuff makes the game worth it for me.

1. I would like to have some sort of expanded AD type mode. Where the AD can make upgrades to the stadiums, upgrade facilities, upgrade academics, make schedules and all other facets of the progam. I would like to take a small school and build them into a powerhouse, by upgrading the stadium and everything else about the program.

2. On scheduling, it is unfair to allow the user to schedule all games at the start of the year. The AD should have to negotiate home and aways with teams prior to the current year. Also, there should be sole games, like when a big program needs a patsy to play, they offer X amount of money for the patsy to come play. That money could be used for all of the improvements at the school plus recruiting.

3. The new NCAA rules need to be enforced for Div. 1 schools, where you have to have 5 home games against Div. 1 opponents to maintain Div. 1 status. Plus there needs to be something that allows Div. 2 schools to make the jump to Div. 1. Start with a year or 2 of probation before you get Div. 1 status.

4. Recruiting needs to be revamped it is getting a little too easy, even for 1 star teams. I can take a bad team, sim a season and get one or two wins and still end up getting several 4 and 5 star players. The key to that is going after big time players in smaller states with no big time programs. Think the North East corner of the US.

In season recruiting would be nice. Each player should be able to have on official visit to a program and the head coach should only get one in-home visit. Other than that all that should be allowed is calling the recruit.

The recruiting now allows you to just throw points at recruits and get them.

Recruiting costs should come out of your profits for the year. No more based on wins and losses, it should be based off of your money. Nebraska had bad year 6-5 and still had one of the top recruiting classes in the country. Hell, they probably tried to recruit half the kids in the country. In NCAA 2005 that would not have happened.

Also, you should be able to have as many recruits visit as you want. You should also be able to offer as many scholarships as you want. Once you fill the needed players in a position, then you can pull back some of your offers. I don't know how many times I lost out on players that liked me because I was trying to get some high profile recruit and he ended up going somewhere else.

I should be able to push facilities and academics to recruits.

Summer camps so that your staff could evaluate the players would be nice also. It would give you a better idea of who you want to recruit. Also it would give you more time with the recruits to lure them to your school.

5. A walk on program would be a nice thing to have. Have all of your scholarship players, plus a bunch of walkons. The walkons would be used for scrimmages and to help fill out your rosters at needed positions. In recruiting you could inivite some of the lower recruits to walk on. This would help out with in-state kids when you are from a small state and there are a bunch of 1 and 2 star players in state. You really don't want to offer scholarships to them, but you need them on your roster so when a good prospect comes along they will have some interest in your program.

6. Injuries during the week and in pre-season should happen. Some of these and during the games should be career ending injuries.

7. Home games you should be able to have everyone on the sideline (scholarship players and walkon players). On road trips you should only be allowed to take 85 with you. That extra depth will give teams their extra home field advantage.

8. Big time programs should not drop off after a couple of bad years, as well as small programs should not become power houses after 3 years.

9. The bowl payouts should go to the schools and conferences like it currently does. That money could then be used for upgrades and recruting.

10. Discipline should not cost, it just happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »