Home

best career ever for a CB?

This is a discussion on best career ever for a CB? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2004, 07:22 PM   #1
Rookie

buckeye726's Arena

OVR: 2
best career ever for a CB?

I just finished up my 4th season and my CB has had in my opinion the best career ever. I have been using Ohio State and the phenom Ted Ginn. I play everything with him CB, WR, PR, KR and here are his numbers. 216 rec. for 4176 yds and 51 TD's. 95 tackles 18 for loss 7 of those sacks and a whopping 61 INT!!! with a long of 94 and 78 pass deflections and 10 def TD's. Only 910 KR yrds because nobody really scores on me but I have 4201 PR yrds and 16 TD's. So all in all he has 9287 total yrds, 77 TD's and 61 INT's. by far the best career for a utility player Ive ever heard of. Anybody else have numbers like those?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2004, 07:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: best career ever for a CB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye726
I just finished up my 4th season and my CB has had in my opinion the best career ever. I have been using Ohio State and the phenom Ted Ginn. I play everything with him CB, WR, PR, KR and here are his numbers. 216 rec. for 4176 yds and 51 TD's. 95 tackles 18 for loss 7 of those sacks and a whopping 61 INT!!! with a long of 94 and 78 pass deflections and 10 def TD's. Only 910 KR yrds because nobody really scores on me but I have 4201 PR yrds and 16 TD's. So all in all he has 9287 total yrds, 77 TD's and 61 INT's. by far the best career for a utility player Ive ever heard of. Anybody else have numbers like those?

see the title undeneath your name???? bump it up a little higher. i've had runningbacks with impossible stats before when i played on rookie
Old 12-15-2004, 07:57 PM   #3
Rookie

buckeye726's Arena

OVR: 2

the rookie title under my name means that I have not posted that many times. Im playing on all-american. sorry for the mix-up
Old 12-15-2004, 11:45 PM   #4
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

He knows that (or at least I hope he does), but said that because whenever people produce unbelievable stats like that they're playing on JV difficulty (rookie for Madden and ESPN I think).

My Video Game Streams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »