Home

Killer Offense

This is a discussion on Killer Offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2004, 02:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Killer Offense

I was having trouble stepping my game to heisman, and everything seemed tough with a really crappy 1 star team cause you cant run, cause your front line (big daddys as my man lee corso calls them) all suck and dont make any holes, and throwing passes in a zone is incredibly tough with default sliders, man is easy to burn, but thats beside the point, what stepped up my game and im sure many of you will love this is the qb scramble, i found the fastest guy on my team , usually CB or WR and put him at QB in a shotgun and hail mary pattern and just hike the ball and hit L2 and run back a little then to the opposite sideline im closest too, almost a garunteed 20 yards, run short cross routes with your TE or hook routes with your WR to shake the blitz that will inevitably come after u, so if the blitz is coming just tap L2 again and you will be able to pass it to one of your wide open targets, if it is man the WR running a hook pattern will be open, if it is a zone the TE or WR running over the middle will be wide open, if you stop and then throw the player can always get the ball to the open player. tell me what you guys think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2004, 04:27 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Killer Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by blgstocks
I was having trouble stepping my game to heisman, and everything seemed tough with a really crappy 1 star team cause you cant run, cause your front line (big daddys as my man lee corso calls them) all suck and dont make any holes, and throwing passes in a zone is incredibly tough with default sliders, man is easy to burn, but thats beside the point, what stepped up my game and im sure many of you will love this is the qb scramble, i found the fastest guy on my team , usually CB or WR and put him at QB in a shotgun and hail mary pattern and just hike the ball and hit L2 and run back a little then to the opposite sideline im closest too, almost a garunteed 20 yards, run short cross routes with your TE or hook routes with your WR to shake the blitz that will inevitably come after u, so if the blitz is coming just tap L2 again and you will be able to pass it to one of your wide open targets, if it is man the WR running a hook pattern will be open, if it is a zone the TE or WR running over the middle will be wide open, if you stop and then throw the player can always get the ball to the open player. tell me what you guys think.
We all knew about that five years ago. We're GOOD at the game and don't need to cheat. You apparently aren't and do, so go ahead. But if you're looking for adulation, you came to the wrong place.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:13 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

Remind me not to play you online.. I hated that crap in 04.. So so cheesy.. If you have to cheat to win on the highest difficulty, lower it to AA & play the right way..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 12-28-2004, 11:10 PM   #4
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
No, no, no. If you want to get people worked up here, you can't be that over the top. You are too obvious. Try a more subtle approach. Good try though.

It might work on EA's boards? There is a younger crowd that might buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »