Home

George Aristegui et al...enough already!

This is a discussion on George Aristegui et al...enough already! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
George Aristegui et al...enough already!

Shaun Hennequet, etc. need to stop putting their names into the game and if they are going to insist on doing so, it would be nice if they would extremely limit the frequency of its occurence. Im guessing thats why these names are in the game as I have never in my travels encountered someone with some of these names yet there they are with annoying regularity. Yes, I realize you can edit and, granted, this isnt the games biggest problem but, still, its unnecessary. Please Mr Aristegui et al, stop it already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2005, 07:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: George Aristegui et al...enough already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucklich
Shaun Hennequet, etc. need to stop putting their names into the game and if they are going to insist on doing so, it would be nice if they would extremely limit the frequency of its occurence. Im guessing thats why these names are in the game as I have never in my travels encountered someone with some of these names yet there they are with annoying regularity. Yes, I realize you can edit and, granted, this isnt the games biggest problem but, still, its unnecessary. Please Mr Aristegui et al, stop it already.
Yea i hate those random weird names although in NCAA 2004 in my dynasty with SDSU, I had a QB named Jeff Hennequet who rewrote pretty much all the NCAA career passing records for me, but it sucked b/c Nessler would always call him "number 12".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »