Home

First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find

This is a discussion on First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 02:08 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find

Still jealous of being banned over at MP eh Odogg. For all you guys info that have never really spent time at Maddenplanet. Its more than a Madden and NCAA site. Its home to talk about any game that you want to under the sun, sharing your life stories to others, a place to go and chill, and most importantly its a very mature place. So if you all think its just a fansite, you have been mislead big time.

-Billsjunkie aka "Chuck"
Old 03-30-2005, 02:11 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4

The plus side to Maddenplanets own Damon going is that once they are allowed to leak info (even if its at E3) you can have some very trust worthy hands on info. Damon is not a Madden fanboy. He bought and played ESPN last year. Just because the website is called Maddenplanet doesnt mean that all of us over there worship everything about Madden. Its a very non-biased community there. Spend just one week over there and see for yourselves. Dont take the word of someone that was banned from there.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:45 PM   #75
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsjunkie
Still jealous of being banned over at MP eh Odogg. For all you guys info that have never really spent time at Maddenplanet. Its more than a Madden and NCAA site. Its home to talk about any game that you want to under the sun, sharing your life stories to others, a place to go and chill, and most importantly its a very mature place. So if you all think its just a fansite, you have been mislead big time.

-Billsjunkie aka "Chuck"
Why did MP Ban ODogg?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2005, 04:33 PM   #76
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I did say it...lol. Banned members always twist stories..its in their nature.
FYI: I saw the thread. He said that, if any information came about, it would be all positive and wouldn't be truly indicative of the game because your name is MaddenMania. You said it was an example of being stupid or something and banned him. No twisting on that.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:19 PM   #77
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
FYI: I saw the thread. He said that, if any information came about, it would be all positive and wouldn't be truly indicative of the game because your name is MaddenMania. You said it was an example of being stupid or something and banned him. No twisting on that.
incorrect. There was a previous thread in the Madden General discussion that he was mainly banned for. Anyway, no reason to explain myself...don't need to. Just mainly posting here to let people know that this was a "media day" and not just fansites invited.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:39 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

My comments have nothing to do with my being banned from any site. It is simply that any site that promises information about the game every year and then fails to deliver is really annoying. If you are going to spam this site at least have some info to back it up is the only point I was making. If there was actually any new info to be had then the spamming could be overlooked. I understand that sometimes it happens that you may think you can provide info and you cannot but this isn't a one time incident.

No one has to go to any site and spend a week to see if new information is there, it takes 2 seconds to go there and see that there is none. Again, that invitation is simply spam to increase traffic to the site, nothing is going to be found about Madden 2006 by spending a week there, lol. But the simple fact that this comment was made shows the intent was to spam, not provide information.

The bottom line is...don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk!!!!

Last edited by ODogg; 03-30-2005 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:55 PM   #79
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
My comments have nothing to do with my being banned from any site. It is simply that any site that promises information about the game every year and then fails to deliver is really annoying. If you are going to spam this site at least have some info to back it up is the only point I was making. If there was actually any new info to be had then the spamming could be overlooked. I understand that sometimes it happens that you may think you can provide info and you cannot but this isn't a one time incident.

No one has to go to any site and spend a week to see if new information is there, it takes 2 seconds to go there and see that there is none. Again, that invitation is simply spam to increase traffic to the site, nothing is going to be found about Madden 2006 by spending a week there, lol. But the simple fact that this comment was made shows the intent was to spam, not provide information.

The bottom line is...don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk!!!!
you talking about MM? I'm not spamming man.....
Old 03-31-2005, 12:24 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
you talking about MM? I'm not spamming man.....
no, not maddenmania, that site doesn't do what i speak of, spam alot of sites like OS promising news on a certain date and then never deliver just to increase traffic to the site. when you guys and maddennation promise news you deliver most of the time so I don't think anyone here has issue with either of y'alls sites.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »