Home

First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find

This is a discussion on First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 03:33 PM   #17
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find

Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
the same problems are there online. the long ball is a league killer as is the dumbed down offensive AI and the drops. HFA and drops are even worse online cause there are no sliders to even try and fix it. Plus EA took out neutral site and stadium and weather select. How do remove stuff like that when its already in the game.

The main problem is the CPUs short passing games is lacking. The completion % is too low and the long ball pass tendencies of the cpu gaining yardage on big plays every now and again.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:15 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtiggalsu
The main problem is the CPUs short passing games is lacking. The completion % is too low and the long ball pass tendencies of the cpu gaining yardage on big plays every now and again.
YES!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 08:28 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 11

I have now lost any respect ive ever had for maddennation.com, maddenmania.com and maddenplanet.com
Old 03-17-2005, 09:06 PM   #20
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6

I didn't like '05 as much as '04. The short passing game had wayyyyy too many dropped passes. Screen passes rarely worked, even when set up and timed properly. Some linebackers and db's had 12 foot vertical leaps to tip or knockdown passes.

I also hated the Xbox slowdown. I guess having the PS2 version would have helped with that issue, but not the others I mentioned.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:53 AM   #21
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bit
I have now lost any respect ive ever had for maddennation.com, maddenmania.com and maddenplanet.com
lol. me too i guess. I called them (maddenmania) out on their never criticizing EA for anything and i guess they banned me. I couldnt log in this morning. Oh well. The biggest toolbox over there has to be StephensenMC or whatever he's always on the biggest power trip on that forum. Its comedy. He gets so fired up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2005, 10:18 AM   #22
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
Guys, I hate to break it to you but youre not gonna get what you want. Oh you'll get the "this is the greatest version yet" or "the gameplay is fantastic, they really addressed the problems" but mostly what you'll get is the new create a band feature is revolutionary to ncaa football. You wont get your unbiased opinion of the game many of us are looking for. All you'll get is the EA marketing version - the "they let us see their game - we're special but we promise not to say bad things or we might not come back" version.

Like always we'll have to wait till the game is released and played by us and everything right and wrong is posted on the forums before we know what the real deal is with 06.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonMC
this my friends is an example of a guy who has no clue what he is talking about. Now, he is gone from the forums...please, don't follow in his footsteps. Respect the legal contracts that we signed and understand guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWill33
I'm gonna close this thread for now. Just til we get things worked out.
You didn't even say anything remotely bannable; pathetic.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:46 AM   #23
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
You didn't even say anything remotely bannable; pathetic.
Yep I know. I figured that is what happened. I like the people on that forum. Its a good NCAA community but that mod in particular is an idiot. If anyone who doesnt know what theyre talking about its him.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:13 AM   #24
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
lol. me too i guess. I called them (maddenmania) out on their never criticizing EA for anything and i guess they banned me. I couldnt log in this morning. Oh well. The biggest toolbox over there has to be StephensenMC or whatever he's always on the biggest power trip on that forum. Its comedy. He gets so fired up.
Lol me and stephensonMC got into it a couple of times. I was a member of the site for over a year and then he banned me for soemthing, I don't even remember why but it was something stupid.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »