Home

EA gets NCAA license for seven years

This is a discussion on EA gets NCAA license for seven years within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2005, 09:41 PM   #49
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: EA gets NCAA license for seven years

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
Guys, quit being so dramatic and negative. If anything this actually helps the names being in the games. One guy gets on here and says "well there goes player editing capabilities" and the next thing you know this is coming direct from the head of EA Sports. Please...nowhere in this announcement was anything said about names or player editing names....

As a matter of fact, check out EA sports website....they are actually running a poll to ask how important is it to have the names directly in the games!! THEY AREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT PLAYER EDITING...maybe the NCAA is actually letting them use the names of the players now since it is an exclusive partnership.
I thought the same thing. if they paid for the licence wouldn't they be able to use the names and likeness of the players?
Old 04-11-2005, 09:57 PM   #50
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

People boycott until they see that a game might actually be killer,then suddenly the boycott is over...please...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 04-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #51
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceanity2k3
People boycott until they see that a game might actually be killer,then suddenly the boycott is over...please...

nice Ogobogu pic....now if he wasn't such a crappy *** DE we wouldn't need to waste a draft pick on one.....wait, am i off topic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2005, 10:10 PM   #52
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

LOL,a little

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 04-11-2005, 10:14 PM   #53
H*ll *f F*m*

Every year there's a rumour about the player editor being taken away...and every year asshats fall for it. EA is not stupid, what does the player editor have to do with this license?

It's the community who creates the roster file, not EA. I see no point in why they would take that away. I'm sure the NCAA doesn't give a **** since they'd sell more copies WITH player editor and no one is violating any laws with regards to student athletes.

Until E3, can you guys PLEASE just believe the player editor will be included for 2006.

Thanks,
Old 04-11-2005, 10:24 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceanity2k3
Most of the people that are threatening to boycott don't even play the game in the first place.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:36 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 5

The thing that I cant stand is all the EA haters blaming this on EA the NFL and NCAA chose who they wanted just get off The EA bashing.B@tch to the NFL and NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2005, 11:20 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

If EA keeps it up, we'll probably be playing Madden 2010 on an EA Sports Box, using a dual EA stick controller...Now I see how some people feel about Microsoft. And, to one of the guys that posted before, I think I will be sending them a message by not buying their games. Trust me, they do need the money. All these deals, EA is either going to take over the world or end up bankrupt in a few years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »