Home

How lame.

This is a discussion on How lame. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
How lame.

Funny how EA seems to think that more gimmicks is the way to sell their game. As if home field advantage wasn't bad enough? Now we have the Chase for the Heisman. ...Sorry Race for the Heisman; I got confused with the NASCAR chase for the cup idea that they obviously just took directly.

All I wanted to hear was something simple. That the bugs were fixed particularly in the Xbox version, and they come out with this crapola.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2005, 08:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: How lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis
Funny how EA seems to think that more gimmicks is the way to sell their game. As if home field advantage wasn't bad enough? Now we have the Chase for the Heisman. ...Sorry Race for the Heisman; I got confused with the NASCAR chase for the cup idea that they obviously just took directly.

All I wanted to hear was something simple. That the bugs were fixed particularly in the Xbox version, and they come out with this crapola.

man they havent released all of the info on the game yet. Just be patient. Im sure we wont here anything else until E3.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah it's still early.

We still have hope.

Hopefully the serie's return's to the glory year's after that slip up last year.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:33 PM   #4
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkangil
Yeah it's still early.

We still have hope.

Hopefully the serie's return's to the glory year's after that slip up last year.
yep i hope so. I'm not a big fan of them leading with what i call fluff. Create-a-sign type stuff -- decorating dorm rooms? bleh. Thats a bad sign if you ask me after last season.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #5
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Race for the heisman mode sounds pretty cool to me

And it'll be a few more weeks before we hear about bug fixes and such
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2005, 08:36 PM   #6
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis

Take a deep breath and breathe. I'm sure that by E3 more info will be released. Why go ahead and let the big things out, b4 E3?
Old 04-13-2005, 08:36 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Sorry I posted the thread twice. My computer was going a bit haywire with the Maddenmania flood. Surely if there was going to be any improvement in graphics EA would have shown a couple of things off in the screenshots on IGN. Man they look seriously identical.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Race for the heisman mode sounds pretty cool to me

And it'll be a few more weeks before we hear about bug fixes and such
Same here, I think it's a pretty cool feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »