Home

Has this interview been posted here yet?

This is a discussion on Has this interview been posted here yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2005, 04:31 PM   #9
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Has this interview been posted here yet?

I just want to say if they pull this off, which I have total faith in EA to do... this game will be freakin amazing! This guy seems like he has his stuff down not like Nickelback guy last year. Also how amazing will it be to see Corso but on the mascot head I can't wait for this game!
Old 04-21-2005, 04:32 PM   #10
Pro

Mountaineer6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamden311
I just hope it plays more like 2004 then 2005.

woooooohoooooooo

Mini Games..

Oklahoma Drill
and Skeleton Drill!!

i like to work on my passing game without linemen coming at me..
Hopefully u can do the drills in online mode..
Old 04-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

Im still skeptical, especially of the added gameplay features. I really just want to know that they fixed speed cheats, play design etc and some of this stuff looks like it might be a workaround.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity18
The impact player feature sounds sick.
That means that if I have my buckeyes and Ted Ginn has the ball he can break a play wide open, the same goes if I had Reggie Bush or Devin Hester, I just hope they don't go over board with it when recruiting players because there aren't even a hand full of players that have that type of ability in real life on any level.
That feature sounds awsome though.
You dont think it sounds somewhat arcadish?
Old 04-21-2005, 04:53 PM   #13
Rookie

baden's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucklich
You dont think it sounds somewhat arcadish?
not to mention will the CPU be able to utilize this feature or just the person with the controller in hand?
Old 04-21-2005, 04:58 PM   #14
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Another great addition is the ability to build pipelines when recruiting. Now having success in a particular area will lead to better success recruiting that area in the future. With these elements, coupled with players that do not qualify based on grades, users will have to totally change up their strategy when recruiting
I found this part kind of funny. Wasnt this supposed to be in last years game? Other than that it sounds like this game will be pretty sweet. My favorite thing mentioned was that they worked to improve OL play.

I wonder if going to practice with your player will help him improve in Race for the Heisman mode?
Old 04-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #15
Pro

UNLV_1999's Arena

OVR: 7

I am happy about the Rivals.com addition. I think this will be cool if it is implemented well.

I am bummed out about no mention of the goal post celebration! Will there be a goal post celebration? C'mon!!

J/K, I can't remember how many times I saw that question a couple of years ago....when EA announced it and then had to take it out. It seems like there were a million questions about it after it was painfully obvious that is wasn't going to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 05:09 PM   #16
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
I found this part kind of funny. Wasnt this supposed to be in last years game? Other than that it sounds like this game will be pretty sweet. My favorite thing mentioned was that they worked to improve OL play.

I wonder if going to practice with your player will help him improve in Race for the Heisman mode?
yea he also said that player's ratings would change during the game..... that was in last years game too. i hate when they add bulk to their answers by stating things that have already happened, lol.

but i hope this guy is right on how good this game is gonna be, it sounds awesome.

when does it come out again? 3 MORE MONTHS?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »