Home

wish they had the reggie bush somersault

This is a discussion on wish they had the reggie bush somersault within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2005, 11:32 AM   #9
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: wish they had the reggie bush somersault

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
It's all regional man. When someone asks if I want a coke, I say, "Yeah, a Dr. Pepper." We also use the term to describe coke, but we never use pop. Pop sounds like a drink back in the fifties or something. Soda with ice cream in it is called a float.
Agreed on all counts. Silly midwesterners with their pop (pronounced 'pap')
Old 05-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #10
Rookie

buckeye726's Arena

OVR: 2

so back to the topic of jumoing over the pile... it's in the game... it just has to be done at a specific time and it is not very effective... just go to practice and have the offense run a direct snap to the HB and have the D be in a zone... when your reciever knocks a guy on his butt dive at tat guy and you will go up and finish in a somersault. It takes a little while but it is pretty neat. also I do this about 20 yrds out from the goal line, so the recievers can pancake someone
Old 05-10-2005, 12:45 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

That was Deuce McAllister's signature move when he played at Ole Miss. In the four years he played there, I watched him jump over the pile for touchdowns and first downs any time Ole Miss needed a short-yardage play. It was money in the bank with his size and athleticism when he lined up in the backfield. I miss those days, but man I'd love to have this feature in the game. Up and over.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »