Home

White Facemasks!!!

This is a discussion on White Facemasks!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 11:19 PM   #1
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6
White Facemasks!!!

I know it sounds trivial, but anybody else bothered by EA's failure to fix the "OU, Miami, Utah, Georgia, Florida, etc., etc., DON'T have grey facemasks!" problem three years running? To me, OU's uniforms just don't look authentic without the bright white facemasks. I've been baffled by this for two years now, especially since Madden has white facemasks (Chiefs, Bills) and the difference visually is, at least in my opinion, huge.

If you feel similarly, you can go to EA Sports website's customer support page and send them an email regarding this. Just select "NCAA Football" in the title dropdown box, and "Suggestion/Comment" in the category dropdown box. Leave the keyword search blank, and after you click "search" three links should come up. Click on the one that deals with contacting EA, and send off your thoughts.

Again, I know it seems so trivial, but I feel that for $50 each year EA is OBLIGATED to fix problems like this. If, like me, you can't bear to see Vince Young, Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester, Chris Leak, et al, in grey facemasks YET AGAIN this year, take 5 minutes and let EA know. --Let your voice be heard!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2005, 12:07 AM   #2
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: White Facemasks!!!

is this year not white again? I really have never noticed it, but EA should never slack with that...
Old 06-01-2005, 12:36 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

iS UCONNs facemasks white? This picture here looks like white facemasks:

Old 06-01-2005, 12:45 AM   #4
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Look at the pictures on EA's own site. Especially the Chris Leak one. Even if UConn's facemasks are white, what about the 20 or so other schools? Inexcusable.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:08 AM   #5
*ns*rt W*tty T*tl* H*r*

Hellfish76's Arena

OVR: 13

What about the shoe laces on Georgia Southern? Have they fixed the issue where they are not quite the right shade of black?

You know, evil comes in many forms, be it a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin. But you can't let the package hide the pudding. Evil is just plain bad! You don't cotton to it! You gotta smack it on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness! Bad dog! Bad dog! -The Tick

Play Ultimate!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2005, 02:44 AM   #6
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
I know it sounds trivial, but anybody else bothered by EA's failure to fix the "OU, Miami, Utah, Georgia, Florida, etc., etc., DON'T have grey facemasks!" problem three years running? To me, OU's uniforms just don't look authentic without the bright white facemasks. I've been baffled by this for two years now, especially since Madden has white facemasks (Chiefs, Bills) and the difference visually is, at least in my opinion, huge.

If you feel similarly, you can go to EA Sports website's customer support page and send them an email regarding this. Just select "NCAA Football" in the title dropdown box, and "Suggestion/Comment" in the category dropdown box. Leave the keyword search blank, and after you click "search" three links should come up. Click on the one that deals with contacting EA, and send off your thoughts.

Again, I know it seems so trivial, but I feel that for $50 each year EA is OBLIGATED to fix problems like this. If, like me, you can't bear to see Vince Young, Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester, Chris Leak, et al, in grey facemasks YET AGAIN this year, take 5 minutes and let EA know. --Let your voice be heard!
Who in the hell cares? It's a facemask...you don't even see the damn thing while your playing a game. Are you serious?
Old 06-01-2005, 02:46 AM   #7
Rookie

radoslaw77's Arena

OVR: 2

This is annoying. This the type of thing EA should be able to fix. They should have an e-mail where you can send them things like this - then they can fix them.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:50 AM   #8
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

By the way..hate to break your heart but...

Hooray for Grey!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »