Home

looks like the same game to me

This is a discussion on looks like the same game to me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2005, 01:45 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: looks like the same game to me

Well since Vuong has confirmed that there will be no speed cheat on Heisman, I think that makes the game significantly different...whether its in a good way only time will tell.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:50 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 15

What I really care about is the gameplay and I think that the gameplay is better than last year's game.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:40 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucklich
Well since Vuong has confirmed that there will be no speed cheat on Heisman, I think that makes the game significantly different...whether its in a good way only time will tell.
My impression was that 2004 was the only one to NOT have the speed cheat. It seemed to have crept back in last year. Along with all DB's becoming all seeing, all knowing.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2005, 03:51 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 14
Icon12 Re: looks like the same game to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
My impression was that 2004 was the only one to NOT have the speed cheat. It seemed to have crept back in last year. Along with all DB's becoming all seeing, all knowing.
In confirming there was no speed cheat he admitted there was one last year and I agree that 2004s was considerably less than 2005s although I think there might have been a less drastic speed cheat in angle pursuit...but once your guy was directly out in front, it seemed like the SPD attributes were authentic.

Does anyone remember the line of sight feature that they supposedly implemented for 2004? Im not sure if it actually did anything but I think its interesting that it was never mentioned last year-- in fact they seemed to discard it all together, which also might be why the speed cheat seemed so over the top last year.

Edit-- I also forgot to mention that I think many people underestimate the fatigue effect. The HUM players fatigue much faster and this affects speed. Just deactivate the fatigue and youlll see. I started playing sans fatigue in back in December because it was more realistic than having fatigue.

Last edited by glucklich; 06-09-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:55 PM   #37
Pro

UofLCards's Arena

OVR: 8

Jistic, I request that you take that avatar down!! Why, oh why did we kick to him??!!?
Old 06-09-2005, 04:14 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofLCards
Jistic, I request that you take that avatar down!! Why, oh why did we kick to him??!!?
LOL. Sorry it's not personal. We were lucky to win that game by the hair of our....well you get the picture.

Old 06-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #39
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
"is that really a bad thing?

just fix the speed cheat, xbox slowdown, CPU pass completion %, and the dropped passes and youve got A HELLLLLLUVA game..... we're basically back to ncaa 2004.5, but im still gonna log over 200 hours."

This is worth 50 bones to u? Fix some glitches that shouldnt be there anyway and then ask the customer to shell out 50 dollars...this is what makes EA owning the liscencing (well any compnay) so scary. Guys like this who will drop 50 on the same game year after year.

I have spent 50 bucks on worse things in my life, thats for sure! I mean c'mon. 50 bucks for hours of entertainment?

Try getting wasted and ordering a round of Yagerbombs....now theres a waste of 50 bucks!
Old 06-09-2005, 04:25 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsfan49
Try getting wasted and ordering a round of Yagerbombs....now theres a waste of 50 bucks!
Well.....I wouln't say WASTE of 50 bucks..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »