Home

Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2005, 10:55 PM   #25
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks123789
are you serious winning that much ain't fun

i would rather win all the time than lose, by the way i had it on Hiesman mode on 8 minute qt.'s, but still i won games by 35-40 points every time

there was one year where i scored like 710 ponits in the season (13 games) and not one team scored on me once, not even in the national title game, plus i scheduled the top teams in the country ranked 2,3,4,and 5 (I was number 1 ranked) and there were ranked teams in the Big Ten, so if someone says i was "protecting my record" they would be wrong

Wow....WTF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2005, 11:02 PM   #26
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

i would rather win all the time than lose, by the way i had it on Hiesman mode on 8 minute qt.'s, but still i won games by 35-40 points every time

there was one year where i scored like 710 ponits in the season (13 games) and not one team scored on me once, not even in the national title game, plus i scheduled the top teams in the country ranked 2,3,4,and 5 (I was number 1 ranked) and there were ranked teams in the Big Ten, so if someone says i was "protecting my record" they would be wrong

wow, you must be the best player in ncaa history. what's your online record.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:33 PM   #27
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:

How many times did u have to reset the games when the defense scored on you? Don't give me that ish about you not resetting or turning off the system...I smell bull****. Not really surpised tho, you ARE a fan of OSU.

Last edited by Nivek; 06-24-2005 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:31 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 30

Mine was about 25 games, but with the most amazing players I've had any year. I play as Auburn and only recruit from the southeast, and one year Bama and Jawja (the states) were loaded and I got everyone. That team did well, but after that I hit some rough times.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:37 AM   #29
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
You got thousands of posts at a sports website and no national titles! The the saddest thing I have ever heard.

I totally agree, I think it's sad as well, I just love taking 1 star teams and building them up, it's just I've never actually been driven to win a national title. I was bored of 2005 very quickly for obvious reasons and ended up selling it. As you can probably tell by my inordinate amount of post here I am a NCAA freak, it's just for one reason or another I lose interest in all my dynasties before I can win it all. Of course I just restart and play from the beginning hoping the next team will make me happy.... But I've never found that team.

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:48 AM   #30
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvb24
wow, you must be the best player in ncaa history. what's your online record.

i don't play online, no network adaptor
Old 06-25-2005, 12:50 AM   #31
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
How many times did u have to reset the games when the defense scored on you? Don't give me that ish about you not resetting or turning off the system...I smell bull****. Not really surpised tho, you ARE a fan of OSU.

i didn't reset the games and what does being a buckeye fan have to do with anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2005, 01:13 AM   #32
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Thankfully, my longest streak is something like 10 games. The great thing about getting realistic results is that you can take a powerhouse like Miami or Oklahoma and go for a national championship, or have a completely different experience with a Sunbelt team.

For the dudes that can win 150 games and keep interested, god bless ya. Personally, I hate that feeling when I am halfway through a season and I realize that the CPU can't hang. It doesn't feel like college football anymore. It just feels like I have mastered a video game. It becomes a chore to play, and the game is soon on the shelf.

As for the guy that hasn't won the NC since the PS1, I don't think it is a bad thing. Every season there is something new to shoot for. I find it a bit anticlimatic to get a game and win a title right out of the box. Where do you go from there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »