Home

Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2005, 12:55 PM   #41
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
You're going back to the 50's?!?!?!?!? No team has done that in close to 50 years; very realistic...you're a joke.

but i'am just pointing it out to him, he said it doesn't happen at all, he didn't say when, he just said it doesn't happen,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 15

I like a realistic challenge as well. Winning 50-60 games in a row isn't fun and the game gets boring. In some of the dynasties I've done it's taken 3-5 years to win a title. When things don't go well, I don't bump down the difficulty so I can win easily. I just stick with it. Miami had a win streak over 30 games and they lost the title to Ohio State in double OT. In my Maryland dynasty, I haven't gone undefeated yet. My conference is very tough. It's almost impossible to go unbeaten in the ACC.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:54 PM   #43
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks123789
mine was 167 games in a row and if it wasn't for that loss i would have won 206 in row

out of 167 games
167-0

out of 206 games
205-1
You'll probably find more favorable feedback on the EA website.....the're a younger crowd. But what the heck, I'll try: "Wow, 167 games, that is incredible. You must be the best NCAA player off all time. You should send your resume to one of the big time schools. You probably won't land a head coaching gig right away, but offensive coordinator maybe?? They would be crazy to pass...167 and freakin' 0! The chicks must dig that loaded trophy case too. I wish I could break out the 167 number for the ladies.......All I got is a high score in 'Congo Bongo' in 1983, but they don't seemed too impressed by that."

Hope that helped.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:22 PM   #44
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

On a different note, what's the longest losing streak you've had? I tried to play an Army dynasty in NCAA '04, and I had a 29 game losing streak...
Old 06-25-2005, 09:34 PM   #45
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
On a different note, what's the longest losing streak you've had? I tried to play an Army dynasty in NCAA '04, and I had a 29 game losing streak...

depends on what you mean, i created another coach in dynasty and sent him to the 119 ranked team in the country and simed all the games, I DID NOT PLAY THE GAMES, but the team ended up losing 36 games in a row, but that team was terrible i simed them against my other dynasty team (whiched was ranked 1 and hadn't lost a game in like 4 years) and they lost 102-3, this was in NCAA 2004 by the way
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »